Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cloaked posted:

Ugh. Hit me with a 24hr plz, but I won’t apologize for being mad at people that mock the only website I was able to get good advice on material poo poo during this. I’d be walking around with counterfeit n95s from amazon that fit like poo poo and would not have had enough resources/links to send to the people that I convinced to get vax’d/boosted.

to be clear though the d&d thread is much worse than the cspam one.

you're an insane person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:bighow:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flying Zamboni posted:

What actually useful information are you getting from any of this though? You understand the basic precautions you have to take regarding COVID and, I assume, the importance of getting vaccinated. What else do you actually get out of reading endless speculation besides making yourself depressed or scared? How does this help you in any meaningful way at this point?

it helps him signal to his perceived peer group that he is a member in good standing. his peers being people with unchecked anxiety disorders