Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah, it just now got bad.

Just recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Cloaked posted:

so uh, what exact kind of “rear end pounding” rules are you picturing op?

The new covid thread will be for power bottoms only.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Marx Headroom posted:

"spewing spite" is a pretty good way to sum up that thread actually

They should wear masks so I don't get sprayed with covid spite.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Whatever happens, please don't create another active shooter situation.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

pog boyfriend posted:

how about we just get together as a community and solve the covid problem once and for all. we can call it the "pog solution" named after me, the ideas guy

i loving love final solutions!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Cup Runneth Over posted:

struck a nerve huh

QCS is an abject failure (for like the third or fourth time) and this thread is a great example of it. The only mod who's even posted in here I've never even heard of. Apparently they mod the car forum? Certainly none of the D&D mods have deigned to comment. The forum is just used by a specific class of people who camp it waiting for a new thread to open so they can freshly sling around accusations of mental illness until the mod of the week comes in to say "ok I think that's the end of productive discussion on this topic" and closes it. Or their only contribution is to spot someone they don't like posting and drop in to harass them.

In a sad way it's kind of loving hilarious how many iterations on "provide feedback to the moderation team" this forum has gone through and they still haven't figured it out

uh, are you comparing yourself to Jesus Christ, our lord and savior?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Victar posted:

Speaking as someone who posts in the D&D Covid thread and occasionally lurks in the C-SPAM Covid thread, I think the two threads fulfill significantly different purposes, and I want them both kept around and separate.

I am not against rebooting the D&D Covid thread; I just want it kept around one way or another.

I also want the D&D Covid pet tax kept. Looking at pictures of cute animals helps when reading and discussing depressing stuff.

if you stopped reading these threads, then you wouldn't need periodic booster shots of cute animals.