Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Is this the thread where people are taking advice from a game’s simulation or is that the OTHER thread full of doomer morons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Love a ramp

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Famethrowa posted:

I'm now convinced that we need to delete all covid threads

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Cloaked posted:

Ugh. Hit me with a 24hr plz, but I won’t apologize for being mad at people that mock the only website I was able to get good advice on material poo poo during this. I’d be walking around with counterfeit n95s from amazon that fit like poo poo and would not have had enough resources/links to send to the people that I convinced to get vax’d/boosted.

to be clear though the d&d thread is much worse than the cspam one.

lmao this fuckin guy

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

If it wasn’t for the covid thread i’d have never washed my hands.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Huh? Masks? Wuh?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The threads that save lives simply by existing.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Covid is the ultimate troll and the politics poisoned forums feed it constantly.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

“I’m way too jokerfied for this” - The Joker Gamer

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Victar posted:

I also want the D&D Covid pet tax kept. Looking at pictures of cute animals helps when reading and discussing depressing stuff.

lol this poo poo is so pathetic

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

There’s no other place on the internet to get heckin pupper pics than the dnd covid thread and for that reason only it should stay open.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Peeked at the covid thread in dnd and its about as tedious and doomer as you could imagine. Buncha extremely correct and virtuous posters talking past each other about poo poo they all essentially agree on. Very cool stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005