Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

funniest podcast atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

the story in the most recent episode about Patrick’s family having a Christmas ceremony where they kiss their dead grandpas decorated prosthetic leg explained a lot to me about Patrick

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

This solo cameron episode is amazing

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

John Romero posted:

What are some good episodes to listen to

the belac story

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

A few episodes ago what was the name of the gummy bears that I think Patrick said was better than Haribo

albanese

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

I had never heard of A Closer Look before the last patreon episode where they had the guys from it on, and idk how popular it is but I strongly suggest it for anyone that likes funny scripted stuff. The first season takes a couple episodes to really pick up but from there it’s hilarious from beginning to end. It’s like a feature length version of Episode One with high production values

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

He vibes with them way better than other guest episodes not counting pierce