Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Oh, this is going to be an adventure :allears: "Well, I think something changed, but no idea what" is definitely the peak of game design re: player experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I've reached the tipping point here where I'm starting to genuinely enjoy how immensely stupid this entire setting is. Yeah, everyone is completely wackadoo and most of them are arseholes on top of being crazy, might as well just roll with it and encourage them.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

PurpleXVI posted:

Ask me about "Hakarl" and why its existence is a perfectly reasonable argument for all of us being dead and in hell.

look, piss fetishists have to eat too

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

PurpleXVI posted:

I'm going to hold it here until I can come back with a fresh book. Maybe I should read the First Law trilogy again.

I can recommend the sequel trilogy too, the Age of Madness, if you haven't got around to it yet.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

sounds fake

I bet we just buy more cheese from some dribbler

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Guildenstern Mother posted:

It would be like being mad the that the train was running at an unrealistic schedule.

to be fair I've been mad at books for train schedules before. Train schedules have rules, magic doesn't :v:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

oh boy :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

That level of wet fart :effort: is about what I expected for an ending, really. Though making the real true no-honestly actual villain be some guy we never met, saw or heard about sure was a choice.