Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I grew up on Dinotopia and as soon as I got into needle felting I thought to myself one day I gotta make Bix:

I really want to make some of the others too but there are too many options to decide!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

david_a posted:

omg :3:

I love the first book and while I did get it when I was a kid, I still think it’s a charming book for all ages. I bought the second one not too long ago and… yeah, that’s 100% a kids book, to the point I barely want to bother reading the text. I’m sure the other ones also have great illustrations but what is the writing like?

We only had the first two of the main books when I was a kid but we had a whole lot of the tie-in novels, which even then we could tell were of wildly varying quality. There were a couple that were standout good ones (River Quest especially) but I don't know how they'd hold up as an adult.