Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Voodoofly posted:

I have the REA right here: section 24.2, no owner shall have random flicker Christmas lights unless they receive written consent at least thirty days prior to installation and also post security with the HOA treasurer to ensure proper removal within forty-eight hours after the Christmas Decoration Removal Date has occurred.

These painstakingly programmed lights are the complete opposite of random you uncultured swine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Even though I'm letting that post count as a sign-up, please consider me still on break

hoping to barely pay attention and recreate my zen lurker strategy from that one game

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok so if I die N1, either RF is anti-town or scum are trying to WIFOM it...

Ooh I know instead of nagging people to fill the last spot let's just play the game out before it even starts by setting up a whole chain lunch flowchart

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

if someone wants a slot and they were late I will swap out of them as my christmas present to you

Jeez keep making these nice gestures and it's gonna be hard for people to remember those new posted pronouns!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Why would you do that Cena you’re gonna kill your own game there’s no reason to engage for like 3 days

Maaaate relax, that's just more time to pregame at my place! You're all coming to the big party, right?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I was just really looking forward to another day like in Ecco’s game where people actually posted and cared but now it’d have the vibe of a Christmas party with everyone a little drunk. I was literally over the moon excited for that..

Oh trust me mate, I am still going to take this seriously!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im not making parents have to be glued to their phones all day on christmas.

nods sagely

That's what's most important.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote bif sorry, I'm not scum so we'll have to do this the old fashioned way

Thats your civic duty.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

This is the greatest case I've ever seen in mafia.

##vote: Sandwolf

And that's what must be done.

##vote Sandwolf

flicks on the light display

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I have nothing hidden in my garage, it is open to all. Anyone need some tools? Bags? I have some lovely homemade raspberry jam as well.

Could use some extra bottle openers over here!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Whoah, guys, guys, guys

What's all this about looking for scum? That's infringing on my personal brand here!

Can we just call them, I dunno, "badguys"?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"TurboSand"! That is still making me laugh. Too bad we had a bunch of party poopers all in here.

Toalpaz posted:

ashes to ashes, dust to dust. ##vote beet

I won't be seeing you at the potluck again this year!

Toalpaz posted:

if sandwolf was scum he woudl have been hammered. thank you. vote beet

Ok Toal, what's the story on beet here?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Staggers out of the still-open garage drunkenly bobbing along to the light display music

##vote Toal

does finger guns

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I hear you, my man!

Maybe it doesn't count as a "turbo" anymore but all of a sudden miss Panties-in-a-twist wants to vote Sand over some silly meme NOW? When it's a lot less funny?

##vote Maer

slouches next to OA and holds out a craft beer in a 'cheers' gesture

Just don't forget about Toal though, ok? Keep an eye on em.

Does just one finger gun

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also Binus is trying to put together complete sentences and justification for why Maer is town then just going "Maer town imo" is way too much effort for early town Binus.

Cheers, mate! I haven't got to lunch binus in aaaaages!

Bangs a fist on the table

Let's DO it!

##vote binus

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hambeet posted:

This is pretty compelling actually.

##vote binus

Would still vote maerlyn and probably toal

They’re all being weird about this vote.

I know, right?

Passes Beet a beer

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

You have no idea what my meta is. ##vote plastic it will take a lot for me to move my vote from this garbage rear end vote

Yeah nah I think he's got your number mate!

Toalpaz posted:

Scum wouldn't have hammered Sandwolf

If he's scum watcher.

I'm not saying I'm on the neighborhood watch, but that's all of our jobs.

Oh, so now you want to go on about how actually scummy Sandwolf is, when he's actually claimed something important! But when the rest of us were listening to REASON,

Holds up the TurboSand package accusingly in Toal's face

Where were you, mate? Sitting there going LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU trying to pretend like the turbo want even happening! Just throwing out that Beet vote and when I asked you what the deal was with that? When I reached out my hand in friendship, and understanding? Trying to genuinely find out what you were even on about? LA LA LA! Not hearing that either!

Well I'm SORRY your MAJESTY, for daring to question the great Bitch Lady Toal!

Storms off back to the garage while chugging down the rest of the beer

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

Agreed ##vote plastic bad vote based on garbage

Dances along to the light show while flipping RF the double bird

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

I’m glad this pathetic attempt to get me lunched fizzled out. So let’s recap today. We have a failed turbo on sandwolf, who could be scum but prolly not. Some heat on Maerlyn, who is town, and then a wet fart of a push to lunch me (I’m town). We’re off to a great start guys.

Hollers over at binus

YOU'RE TIED FOR THE LEAD, MOTHERFUCKER!

AND IT'S STILL EARLY!

YOU WANT A WET FART, HERE'S ONE IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!

Moons the whole street

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

How is it scummy for when someone claims 2 town roles for someone to be suspicious. I could be counter claiming one of them for all y'all to know.

Baka.

Guffaws while still mooning the street, waggles butt for emphasis

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD poo poo OR GET OFF THE POT!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Madam, excuse me. Young miss? Please, dearie, it might be time to put the drink down and have some nice tea. The whole neighborhood doesn't need to see your fanny. Again.

Didn't think I'd let my hair grow out that long... must be hard of hearing too...

SORRY ABOUT THAT, MA'AM! SOME TEA SOUNDS LOVELY! SOUNDS LIKE WE COULD STAND TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER, HEY!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Maerlyn posted:

Didn't binus soft claim something or was I imagining things? So I'm not interested in voting out him today if that's the case.

Plastic is scum hunting and I have a pretty good idea of his scum meta so unless he changed it up entirely I wouldn't vote him today.

Bif going for the low hanging binus fruit is concerning.

I still want to know what the bee in Toal's bonnet about beet was but I'm happy where my vote is for now.

Wildly gesticulates while sitting down for tea

Wow let's go over these meeting minutes here! First point, WRONG, that was Toal!

Second point - fine, but sounds like some pretty selective sucking up when you call me "concerning"

Sneers and does air quotes

While me and Plastic, we are simpatico right now! We're breaking bread together, eating of the same "low-hanging fruit"!

And you want to know what was up with Toal and Beet? So did I! Guess it was good of me point that out for you! But I guess no one cares if it's just Scumbag Hartman doing it, hey! Bad point number three! You're a MESS, Maer!

Winces and flinches as all his banging on the table for punctuation finally results in some spilled tea right on his shirt

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

This is the first time Maer brings this up, it was Bif who asked originally. I'm not calling it a scum slip but it'd be pretty funny if they talked about it in the scum doc and slipped here. If either flips scum I'd vote the other for sure.
Not sure what the confusion is though that seemed like a pretty clear joke vote

Bahahaha what in the world is this?

Binus, Maer, RF, you three are all on the NAUGHTY list!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toal probably should be too. But if there's anyone I know I can't understand and might be wrong about, it's that Bitch Lady Toal.

Gets back to sipping tea, meekly looks back at Deadmeat

Er, pardon my outburst, Ma'am.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Voodoofly posted:

I’d maybe vote Clue as well but moAt has like two posts and with my turn on maer I’m not sure I really have any strong feelings on the top vote havers.

Voodoo, I hear you man. Its frustrating when someone doesn't seem to even notice or care about Blake's Goodest Boy being missing at all. Not making a single effort.

But I don't feel like making that call today yet, y'hear? Today, it makes sense for people to have been a bit distracted. I know my big light show might say something different, but family, that's what's most important.

Finishes a cup of tea with a contented sigh

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

As best I can tell, the case is shut.

b-minus1 posted:

Lets do it. I’m not sold on plastic so I’m gonna ##vote moat

That's not appropriate. I can't be any clearer than that.

That's what most important - the vote
That's what most important - binus

We had a case just now, as best we can tell, this dinner party started with one case. By the end of this dinner party, almost everybody should have a case on
Binus
Binus
Binus
Binus

Put simply, take this seriously
Rapidly, get onto binus
That's your civic duty, that's what's most important, and that's what must be done.

Headbangs after the drop

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I like fun Bif.

So does anyone have like an actual case on literally anyone else that isn't "lurking during the holiday weekend?" Cause no one else is offering a good alternative, and I feel like scum team is showing their asses already trying to desperately deflect a lunch off of Binus.

...Not sold on me. Not sold on me. YOU WERE THE ONE TRYING TO SELL A CASE AGAINST ME. JUST YOU. This is caught scum trying to redirect onto lazy lurker lunch at the last minute.

Maer that's not a claim that's the same poo poo Binus says every game. You know better than that.

Plastic, my MAN! Get your rear end over here and have some tea, and then let me get ya something stronger.

Drunkenly leans on Plastic and gives him a solid pat on the back

I still remember how I did you wrong that one time, you know? I was like mind meld, agreeing with everything you said, but then I turned around and stuffed the whole thing up! But not this time, mate. Not this time.

Cheers!

Chugs down another cup of tea

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

let's have a party over burning Binus' HoA membership card.

Ah, that takes me back to the good old days with Anime Dave!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Uh-oh, whatcha gonna do there, binus ol buddy?

Maerlyn is so obviously town according to you, you better not let this stand!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey RF! Look over there! Man that's so weird Sandwolf mentioned RWC at all, didn't Voodoo mention her before too?

Must be one of those scumslips!

Whistles and mimes playing fetch

Go on, go get em!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

What exactly am I supposed to do?

Figure out how to act townie by yourself mate, I'm not your Mafia Dad!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

~disingenuous~

You're about to get a genuine foot up your rear end!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I think Deadmeat looks scummy, and Toalpaz is pinging me for the vote on Sandwolf after he claimed. If it's a counterclaim then just say so if it's gonna look like that anyway.

But props to Deadmeat for staying in character, i'm ready to consign Granny to the home on account of dementia.

No opinions on binus at all?

Wonder how long it'd take me to reprogram the big flashing lights...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anyway
Anyway
Get on the beers

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Voodoofly posted:

Yeah I don't want to vote minus.

How are you so convinced he's legit, mate?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Voodoofly posted:

gut?

scum minus over a holiday weekend could just ride total gut calls and fall back on established behavior. this feels like minus trying to parse the game, and while he is good enough to swap up his game as scum I think it feels honest townie right now.

He could have, but he got CALLED OUT!

So now, you ask me, ever since he tried to play it off like the spotlight had already passed over him, he's just been RUMBLED.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

No opinions on binus at all?

Is that your final answer?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay I'm starting to get sold on Scumwolf this is one of his tells.

But in case I'm wrong: Binus came out of nowhere with a completely unprompted defense of Maerlyn that felt too much effort for town Binus. After some voting pressure, he followed it up with an OMGUS vote on me, and when that got zero traction, he tried to push it off to a lazy lurker lunch on Moat instead. That was accompanied by saying he wasn't sold on me as scum, after he was the only one pushing that I was scum. He's pretty much had no interest in casing any of his supposed sus list that are actually around, and despite saying that he'd lunch Voodoo, RWC, or Moat, he has that weird "wow strange how people want to lunch RWC over Moat" post.

Plastic said it all better than I could! Except I wouldn't say the sudden hard town call on Maerlyn was "too much effort", it was just uncalled for that early, is what it was!

Or maybe it'd be better to say, it was overexplained.

b-minus1 posted:

Scum would have hammered imo. Maerlyn is town

b-minus1 posted:

Let me try this again. Scum wouldn’t have unvoted like Maerlyn did. Maerlyn is town.

b-minus1 posted:

Nice vote

Ngl im starting to wonder if deadmeat is scum. Seems to be playing the role of friendly neighbor, could possibly be pocketing me. Something stinks

Binus tends to get that way when he's lying. Needs to broadcast a reason for everything. Not much of a poker face on this guy when he's actually trying to hide something!

b-minus1 posted:

I’m glad this pathetic attempt to get me lunched fizzled out. So let’s recap today. We have a failed turbo on sandwolf, who could be scum but prolly not. Some heat on Maerlyn, who is town, and then a wet fart of a push to lunch me (I’m town). We’re off to a great start guys.

And then this gave me a big laugh. Calling the push on him over when he'd only just reached a tie for first place! That there is propoganda my friends, took me right back to the good old days with Anime Dave.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Would you like to claim so there's reason to lunch someone else? Or give us any alternative besides the lazy lurker lunch on Moat?

Ha! Like he'd do that. He'll claim to be the neighbour we really wanna have around when poo poo hits the fan but I make one fart at him and he turns tail to run at the first whiff of it!

Some real dedication to the team, that binus. Yep sure wish I had him in my corner all right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Stares in wonder at his latest beer bottle

Whoah. I think my taunting traveled backwards through time!