Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I'll play, is it full, I can't count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

T'vas the day before the day before Christmas, and all through the HOA, not a scumbo was stirring, not even a ##vote Moat it rhymes.

That's not a rhyme. Unless maybe it is a silent T?

This is a rhyme:

All the stockings were hung by the chimney real neat in the hopes they'd be filled with ##vote hambeet

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Well duh. I thought he was trying to rhyme Moat with HOA. But he was rhyming Moat with voat. Eh, vote. So alrighty then.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Hoa, hoa, hoa!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I would like to know (1) the pros and cons of turbos, as in, why should we? and (b) Why Sandwolf?

I had to google "drongo" I like it

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Looks like it's time to invoke the sanity clause. Anybody have a copy? Mine is buried in my garage somewhere.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

was thinking this earlier, especially sand as while I obviously can never tell when sand is scum it seems like hanging back is his MO

also my vote on Rhymes isn't just lurking: i think her response to "whats the point of a turbo and why sand" was shady.

You're just upset because your well-planned turbo didn't go. I did appreciate the TurboSand thing, does that help?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Well now, that's satisfying to hear.

Well now I must admit I don't know who could be the dastardly villain trying to rip us all apart.

You know what's not satisfying to hear? Your damned wind chimes, that's what.

##vote Deadmeat

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

The moat lunch just seems pure lurker whereas RWC seems lurker+, that one post isn稚 great, it feels seeking permission to join the turbo.

Permission to join the turbo? YOu need permission?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

My cats are indoor cats, thank you very much. And those aren't petunias, they are phlox.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

So you've claimed in the past, dear, but we all know it's not true. Lies are naughty, you should say them.

And I think I know we what my petunias are.

I didn't want to say anythig but do you have a license to grow that?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I think Deadmeat looks scummy, and Toalpaz is pinging me for the vote on Sandwolf after he claimed. If it's a counterclaim then just say so if it's gonna look like that anyway.

But props to Deadmeat for staying in character, i'm ready to consign Granny to the home on account of dementia.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Binus. Hmmm.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Also I don't think clue was asking permission to join. I think clue was acting strange towards what was fairly obviously a fun thing to do headlined by a master poster with an impeccable visual case. Which would fit with a newer scum unfamiliar in how to handle a turbo.

Yeah I see your impeccable visual case but why is it a fun thing to do? That is what I was asking. I mean obviously you picked Sandwolf becuase none of the other sand people are in this game. But in case I haven't mentioned it I am often the one asking "why is that joke funny?" so it's probably just me.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Also I thought you had to turbo the player before they posted. But hey, it's Calvinball I guess.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Nobody masoned me. I'm very disappointed.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

I'm not stopping him, personally.

Just cautioning the 3 people who voted him right off the bat following your post and other potential turboees.

It's only two people. And isn't a turboee the one who gets turboed? I mean there are rules--right? I think they would be turboers.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Great, it feels like I just walked my dog and then had dinner and what is going on in this neighborhood anyway? I need a minute here.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Now I'm here on my own, an old woman with nothing to her name but her house and her fifteen cats.

Shame on you.

Shame on you all.

15 cat huh. What about your damned petunias?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Okay, night actions have all the fun. Have I got this right?

Sandwolf watched Bif and saw hambeet

Maerlyn copped Plastic and got SK result

Somebody got jailed?

And Bif is saying nothing?

Is that everything? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Oh yeah. Plastic claims cop.

Whew.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

15 cat huh. What about your damned petunias?

catS

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

hambeet posted:

isn't role cop one of those 'usually scum powers' ? or has the SA meta on that been changing?

Is it? But wouldn't scum leave an SK alive to help them kill off town, instead of calling them out?

And also, either Mae or Plastic is lying and my guess is Plastic, but that could be because of the t-shirt.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also whoever the roleblocker is, they're loving scum.

Now you're claiming you've been blocked? Or are you claiming hambeet was blocked? Or ...

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I think Plastic is claiming to have been roleblocked. I could be wrong. It's complicated.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yes I知 not really sure why you壇 fake the BP exhausting.

Im starting to get extremely paranoid now that moat was given up as a sacrificial lamb. Seemed like they had checked out already.

Also plastic lied about withholding the kill N2 so can we even trust what he said?

Last sentence, I don't think he lied about N2 the kill, the flip said he could only shoot on odd nights. Obviously he could have lied about everything else.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

imo da joat + sandy are HVT

HVT=high value targets?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

imo da joat + sandy are HVT

Also, so what, why do you say this?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

##vote clue

Their last vote was in joke phase and they just posted three information posts and bounced.

My vote on Deadmeat was not a joke vote, though. Hitting the granny bit kind of hard, and not really providing a lot of content. I think Dead is town now, though, because his mason partner Moat flipped scum and it would be a bit silly if they were both scum.

Also town, Sandwolf, pretty mechanically sound. And I will also say Voodoofly because Maer was right about Plastic and even if she's scum I don't see why she would clear Voodoo.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Here's a vote. ##vote Toalpaz

D1 kind of dodgy with the turbo votes, and then the Eod vote on binus, jumping on, then quickly jumping off, like she knew binus was going to flip town.

D2 defense of Moat although she did eventually condemn him, could have been a bus.

D3 just some weird paranoia IMO.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Maerlyn posted:

... I don't remember what RWC did D1 that set Voodoo off so I'll have to go back and look.

I think I was not properly respectful of his turbo.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

RWC would you vote Beet with me

I haven't seen a reason not to and a couple of reasons he looks like a good vote candidate. Will consider. Let the vote record show I have voted him before and it wouldn't be the first time my random-joke-phase vote got serious.

But, problem: He is voting Bif and I also have some suspicion there. Not an insurmountable problem. I'm thinking about it.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

where's the benefit in moat claiming cop unprompted? a gambit to save his life d2 when he had 1 post d1 or get a lot of info out of town.

you committed to the bit, and tried to help bail out a scum bud. the benefit is a scum bud living.

I am also pro town doctor claiming, so I can finally trust sandwolf fully and narrow down the hidden role blocker field.

Doc claiming sounds like a really bad idea. Do not like this doc rolefishing. Still liking my toalp vote.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

What's RWC been doing again in the meantime? Oh, voting for Toal who's been the one person trying the hardest to figure this mess out? Yeah I'd be down with voting for them.

What's Bif been doing the whole game? Getting poor ol' binus lunched and drinking beer and mooning people. Begging to keep a SK around.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

I was waiting for someone to make a case on OA but Bif and RWC (I think, I知 remembering here) definitely started throwing shade that direction.

You are remembering wrongly. I don't think I've said a word about OA this whole game and certainly not shade; for awhile there I forgot he was playing.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

breaking kayfabe to say I'm sick as poo poo and have spent the day facedown in a pillow groaning and will probably continue to do that for the rest of the day.

Not breaking kayfabe, as I am just like my character, to say: Sorry, hope you feel better soon!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

And hope you feel better soon also.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

hambeet posted:

I知 going to the beach again today and then fishing so I知 around for another three hours, but then I値l be patchy if not completely absent for the reminder of the day.

The beach. Sigh.

I will be shoveling snow off my driveway. Have fun at the beach.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I'm vanilla, by the way. I'm fine with that, I was disappointed not to be a mason with somebody, yet again.

I believed Voodoo to be also town because Maerlyn got a vanilla result on him and I naievely assumed that meant town. But now I understand that scum could also be vanilla.

vote Bif this is both suspicion and self-preservation.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

##vote Bif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoo always thinks I look scummy. Every single game.