Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Me. I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I've sworn to win this game without telling a single lie.

Therefore Toal is probably scum.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

I'll admit, I'm sold

##Vote Sand

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Hey Binus! How ya doing today?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I have nothing hidden in my garage, it is open to all. Anyone need some tools? Bags? I have some lovely homemade raspberry jam as well.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Of course, dearie. Lawks! but if I don't have such a collection of bottle openers.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
So if HOA are town, what are the scum calling themselves? Any scum want to answer?

Personally I want to go with "Naughty Children" since all you dearies just need some love and hugs. Also cookies. Did I mention I made cookies?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

PlasticAutomaton posted:

...What kind of cookies?

Let's see I've made some cinnamon snaps, some buckeyes, some oatmeal ginger raisin, some chocolate chunk, and of course snickerdoodles since those are everyone's favorite.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Sandwolf posted:

Let’s just all agree to meet up tonight at midnight after kiddos are asleep and a couple drinks have been had and then: fisticuffs.

Oh dearie me, fisticuffs at night would be dreadfully unsettling. How how a nice cup of tea with a bit of the old Irish Fortification instead?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Sandwolf posted:

Do I need to be worried about being hammered today? Real question

I'm sorry, my dear but lawks was that memey post just chock full of naughties.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Well now this certainly is a strange turn of events. I'm not certain who exactly could be a danger to our dear HOA but I do know that I certainly wouldn't want to get rid of our local head of the Neighborhood Watch. Cookie?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
##unvote

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Bifauxnen posted:

Guffaws while still mooning the street, waggles butt for emphasis

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD poo poo OR GET OFF THE POT!

Madam, excuse me. Young miss? Please, dearie, it might be time to put the drink down and have some nice tea. The whole neighborhood doesn't need to see your fanny. Again.

Binus, sweetie? Do be a dear and tell us why these others shouldn't vote for you?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Bifauxnen posted:

Toal probably should be too. But if there's anyone I know I can't understand and might be wrong about, it's that Bitch Lady Toal.

Gets back to sipping tea, meekly looks back at Deadmeat

Er, pardon my outburst, Ma'am.

Don't worry about it, dear.

Lawks! this is a lively discussion, isn't it?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Shame on you all for being so hard on dear old Mr. Moat. He's a bit hard of hearing and doesn't move around much these days, and it's the Christmas Weekend after all.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Binus, dearie? You didn't answer my question. Would you please tell the rest of us assembled you aren't trying to destroy the community? And remember, nobody is supposed to lie, here. We don't like liars.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

PlasticAutomaton posted:

It's your civic duty and all.

...Ugggh it's real suspicious that you and Sandwolf still are not dropping votes at this point.

Oh dear, have I forgotten something? I could have sworn I had both voted and unvoted on Sandwolf as a bit of a lark. Oh but that's just the age catching up with me again.

I'd like to hear from dear, sweet Binus before making any commitments you know.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Alright my main mason. Get me some of the good stuff, let's have a party over burning Binus' HoA membership card.

Puts another kettle on

Yes yes, a bit of the old Irish Fortification does wonders with the tea! And of course all these cookies I made. And there's some of Mr Moat's delicious country chili in the crock pot.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

b-minus1 posted:

Well I haven’t lied about anything and I’ve given my picks for scum. It would be really lovely to be victim of a pathetic d1,mislunch but whatever. It’s happened before and I’ll prolly happen again

Well now, that's satisfying to hear.

Well now I must admit I don't know who could be the dastardly villain trying to rip us all apart.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Although, I'm not sure I like the tone of Maerlyn's voice when talking to the rest of us. It was very disrespectful.

##Vote Maerlyn

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Rhymes With Clue posted:

You know what's not satisfying to hear? Your damned wind chimes, that's what.

##vote Deadmeat

I'll remove my lovely chimes when your cat stops coming over and pooping, pardon the term, in my petunias!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Rhymes With Clue posted:

My cats are indoor cats, thank you very much. And those aren't petunias, they are phlox.

So you've claimed in the past, dear, but we all know it's not true. Lies are naughty, you should say them.

And I think I know we what my petunias are.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I didn't want to say anythig but do you have a license to grow that?

I obtained my written permission from this very body, dear, as you well know. Lawks and bother!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Oh my, I must have failed to notice everyone out and about. Lawks but I would sleep through an asteroid or the vengeance of Grodd himself.

Unfortunately my dearies, I'm not feeling to well. Moat's chili gives me the winds quite fierce, and sometimes that can lead... oh you don't want to hear that. Hah!

Now you just leave the nice Mr. Moat alone, he hasn't told a lie in 60 years and he's not going to now.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows only men can be Masons.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I can't believe it! First my darling husband forced to move out, and now that lovely man with the iron deficiency? Oh my, oh my indeed.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Now I'm here on my own, an old woman with nothing to her name but her house and her fifteen cats.

Shame on you.

Shame on you all.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Although since I made the meeting I guess that I can go along with, whatever is going on now.

##vote plastic

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Of course Mr. Moat was my own dear, sweet husband. I don't know how he could have been involved in stealing the dog statue but you all said the evidence pointed that way. Now Plastic, who has always been a sweetie, may be a serial killer, but as they say, "The evil you know..."

##Unvote

Now Bif, you are looking rather suspicious at the moment. Don't think I didn't notice you a few weeks ago accidently back into my trash cans and drive away like nothing happened. I know what you are capable of, did you help steal the statue?

Mr Beet has always been just the nicest person in the neighborhood, always ready to lend a hand where it one is needed and well versed in the trades. There's no way I can seed him trying to harm our little community here.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Sandwolf posted:

Look if there was any way to get you to win with us I’d entertain it but unfortunately you are anti-town :/

You know, dearie, this is a fair argument.

##Vote Plastic

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Hello dears, have to admit I'm a bit under the weather today. Spending the day in bed and missing my husband. Lawks but do I miss him. Nobody to talk to at nighttime, you understand. Just the cats, and they don't talk much themselves. Lawks but that Toal feels like they don't like our little community here. I wonder if they had something to do with the dog statue going missing.

##Vote Toal

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
snores quietly in the corner

late-night toilet posting. I'll make an effort post in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
breaking kayfabe to say I'm sick as poo poo and have spent the day facedown in a pillow groaning and will probably continue to do that for the rest of the day.