Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated!

Here's some NERD NUMBERS about this, our latest train.
(Numbers subject to margin of human error)

We've had 55 goons take part, accounting for 258 rides, with over $6200 USD-equivalent dollars gifted to each other!

The most popular game gifted this year was INSCRYPTION (and rightfully so!) -Death's Door was the runner-up!

I rode the most this year, because I probably should be in proper therapy, I suppose, but HEY LOOK - That crazy Finn Kuule hain nussivan and always-awesome StrixNebulosa were both super duper riders, at 17 & 16 rides, respectively!

That sounds like a lot, and I guess it is, but on average folks rode over 4 times each, and on average gifted over $24!

Great job everyone! See you in the summer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

I'm a billionaire super spy and part-time supermodel.
Great train! Major props go to Nettlesoup for organizing it for everyone each year and to Cuntpunch for crunching all the numbers!

Thanks everyone who participated and see you for the Summer Train! o/

EDIT: Really happy to see the generosity going to gifted Goons. Nice averages!!!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jan 5, 2022

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

21rst Century Digital Boy
Thanks so much for hosting Nettle Soup. Definitely brought a smile to my face more than once. And it even brought a few new friends to the old steam list.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Thanks everyone for riding, and especially thanks Nettle for organising! Always the most fun way to decide which bits of my wishlist to play - takes some of the decision paralysis out of it.

Goodguy3
Aug 11, 2016

"What?! I'm not tangled up like this for fun, you know!"
A great train, a great sale, a great wheel, a great Nettle.

Thank you, as always, for running this whole shebang, Nettle!!!

Bad News Panda
Aug 17, 2010

:gaysper:
Kirby says trans rights!

Nettle wheel, Goons deal.

Thanks as always to everyone who joined in on the fun and to Nettle Soup for kicking things off! Always fun to see new and familiar faces alike.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
Thanks Nettle Soup for running this. This has been the worst month of my life and doing the train helped take my mind off of it for a little while.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Thanks to Nettle and the slew of riders. Twas another wonderful part of three weeks of notbeing at work.

SA_Avenger
Oct 22, 2012
Thanks again everyone for a nice train and thanks Nettle for hosting us crazy people once again !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Thank you to everyone, and double thanks to Nettle Soup for keeping it all running. I got to ring in my new year by giving a gift, and that makes it a little bit brighter.

Now to quit my job to play all these dang good games...