Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I’ve been meaning to make a thread about Deep Rock Galactic for a while because it really is the best co-op shooter out there right now by a long shot (Payday BTFO) and now that it’s apparently coming to PS+ next month there’s probably gonna be more Imps playing it so it seems like the right time… who else has this game on Steam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rock and stone

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Fungah! posted:

rock and stone

[v] [v] [v] [v] [v]

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I enjoy Deep Rocking as all Earth Rockers do

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m drinkin rolling rock on a roll n rocker!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Driller main here.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

rock and stone

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
For Karl

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I have it but I’ve barely played it. been meaning to get back into it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

https://twitter.com/Rolling_Rock/status/1138924556335366145?s=20

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
always save doretta. no dwarf left behind

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Fungah! posted:

rock and stone

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i shan't be playing it unless it's on game pass on my Xbox.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

i shan't be playing it unless it's on game pass on my Xbox.

it's

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Deep rocker is in the mines tonight
Everybody just craft and mine

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Muscle Wizard posted:

this

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
saving doretta is its own reward

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
this game is kinda nice

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Yeah I played my first mission the other day and everyone congratulated me after which was basically the opposite of any multiplayer game I’ve ever played lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Muscle Wizard posted:

abandoning the drop pod and saving dwarves kicks rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just noticed this on gamepass. will give it a shot, been hearing good things

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
so far it's been a great co-op game with pals because things are either going really smooth or they're going horribly wrong and both are equally entertaining

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

My best friend died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.
You don't have be a musician to be a Deep Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is a Deep Rocker.

My other best friend is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this poo poo. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with loving nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a loving hermit. I'm not gonna take any poo poo from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my loving rear end kicked. She would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this poo poo. I love it. Bring it the gently caress on.

Payback's a bitch motherfuck

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
Whenever I read the thread title I mistake it for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkRouk5b4ps

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Mordekai posted:

Whenever I read the thread title I mistake it for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkRouk5b4ps
lol, someone should write Bam's speech from that but replace it with Deep Rocker

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Martman posted:

lol, someone should write Bam's speech from that but replace it with Deep Rocker

My best friend died in a mining accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Hoxxes IV's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a drilldozer.
You don't have be a miner to be an Deep Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Deep Rocker.

My other best friend is on dark morkite again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this poo poo. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the Abyss bar, chit-chatting with loving nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a loving hermit. I'm not gonna take any poo poo from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god the Scout wasn't there to watch me get my loving rear end kicked. He would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went to jail. He has a big mouth.

Payback's a bitch motherfuck-

Mordekai fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Jan 19, 2022

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mordekai posted:

My best friend died in a mining accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Hoxxes IV's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a drilldozer.
You don't have be a miner to be an Deep Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Deep Rocker.

My other best friend is on dark morkite again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this poo poo. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the Abyss bar, chit-chatting with loving nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a loving hermit. I'm not gonna take any poo poo from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god the Scout wasn't there to watch me get my loving rear end kicked. He would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went to jail. He has a big mouth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Martman posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope the rest of this month is as epically stupid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mordekai posted:

I hope that guy paid you. Epic joke commisshies hoype.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Mordekai posted:

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
Rocking stone brother

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Mordekai posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

They put up a kickstarter for a board game version a handful of hours ago, with a $228k goal, and it’s at $1.3 million right now lol