Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

a 14 year old inside a giant robot cockpit: "i'm losing! my only hope.."
*fills the whole chamber with axe bodyspray*
"i'm READY"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

"I'm sorry, the giant robot must pop HOW many boners in order to activate??"

"look we realize it is a bit impractical but at this stage of development it would be far too expensive to revamp the design"

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
The robot is stamping its feet on the ground and insisting that everybody else is wearing cat ears to school and that it won't go to school if it can't wear cat ears, and threatening to defect to Derek's mom's house. Mission control, advise on how to proceed? The robot is entrenching itself in the Barnes & Noble manga section and establishing a defensive perimeter. Our negotiators offered it an Outback dinner WITH dessert but received static. Mission control, permission to withdraw, we don't have a prayer in hell here.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

The robot is stamping its feet on the ground and insisting that everybody else is wearing cat ears to school and that it won't go to school if it can't wear cat ears, and threatening to defect to Derek's mom's house. Mission control, advise on how to proceed? The robot is entrenching itself in the Barnes & Noble manga section and establishing a defensive perimeter. Our negotiators offered it an Outback dinner WITH dessert but received static. Mission control, permission to withdraw, we don't have a prayer in hell here.

thetoughestbean

Keep On Shroomin
sir one of our pilots grew six inches over three months and no longer fits in the cockpit and another is currently grounded because she failed her math test

Dads Dip Cup

"it's no good, we need someone who can properly operate this thing in order to get adequate combat data. get the new hire in here"

*a researcher brings in the new pilot, who is wearing a Papa Roach T-shirt*

"here's a doomsday robot of mass destruction that may or may not be capable of bringing about the extinction of mankind. go ahead, try piloting it, just do what you do best"

*audible groaning from inside the cockpit* "great, thanks... NOT. everything sucks. I hate my life"

*the robot effortlessly wipes out half the R&D lab*

Finger Prince

"Listen Kyle, I know they're the enemy, but you cannot just go around calling them the n-word, or the f-word, or the n-word f-word, or the f-word n-word k-word over radio, ok? It's unacceptable."

"whateverfuckin boomer "

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"I SAID OK BOOMER!" *stomps off in mech*

"I'm 45!!"

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Dads Dip Cup posted:

"it's no good, we need someone who can properly operate this thing in order to get adequate combat data. get the new hire in here"

*a researcher brings in the new pilot, who is wearing a Papa Roach T-shirt*

"here's a doomsday robot of mass destruction that may or may not be capable of bringing about the extinction of mankind. go ahead, try piloting it, just do what you do best"

*audible groaning from inside the cockpit* "great, thanks... NOT. everything sucks. I hate my life"

*the robot effortlessly wipes out half the R&D lab*

Yeah sure but for every time this happens the next pilot they bring in takes the robot to remove garbage from the oceans or re-arrange boomer cars in the mall parking lot. Both are rad.

Bright Bart

What's up guys it's your boy Stefanosaurus and today we'll be flying this mech to my crush's house. She said I was too short for her so we're going to surprise her with the 25' tall TX-80A.

Preview caption: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAID

Bright Bart

*trades a nuclear-powered robot with ICMBs attached to the shoulders for a PS5 and that new graphics card*

Dads Dip Cup

*slow-motion replay of a giant robot teabagging a mobile artillery unit after a perfectly executed 360 noscope, brought to you by Doritos® Kill-Cam*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Dads Dip Cup posted:

*slow-motion replay of a giant robot teabagging a mobile artillery unit after a perfectly executed 360 noscope, brought to you by Doritos® Kill-Cam*

lol