Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

To add some info on what is good/bad about Archidekt for the OP...

I've spent a bit of time in both Archidekt and Moxfield recently. Archidekt feels most similar to Moxfield among the deck sites I've used.

The interface to add cards to a deck in Archidekt is clunkier, although some might find it easier for getting the exact version of the card they want. Any advantage over Moxfield there would be negated if you know Scryfall syntax well enough. Archidekt does seem to have better options for importing a deck from CSV, although I've never had a reason to use that. It also allows more obvious tracking in collections between paper/mtgo/arena versions of a card.

No change tracking/version history in Archidekt is a pretty big feature to be missing, IMO. People have been asking for it but I don't think they've committed to adding it yet.

In context of this thread, I don't see a reason to use Archidekt over Moxfield for tracking your EDH decks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

"Check out the Commander Panel from #Magic30 in full on our YouTube! Gavin Verhey is joined by Rules Committee members Olivia Gobert-Hicks, Sheldon Menery and Gavin Duggan as well as DeQuan Watson from the Commander Advisory Group!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl_WSv5egXw"

"Do they talk about how cringy it is to gatekeep the rules to a casual format?"

Lmao

Seize the means of production for casual format rules!

*Cyclonic Rift, Rest in Peace, Blood Moon are banned immediately*

Uh oh!