Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

wark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Kick is great and it's really weird they went with not one, not two, but three hp+ passives instead of letting a different class use it.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Shitenshi posted:

I like how Exdeath is all, "You don't even know what my plan is!"

Buddy, your origin story is that you're pure concentrated evil sealed away in a tree, you've been starting poo poo all over the place even before you were unsealed, set a forest on fire to get to our protags, are willing to kill your subordinates for their failure, and live in a castle made of living writhing innards. I think it's pretty safe to say you're a bad dude.

I think, that was more of laughing at the heroes trying to stop him because they didn't even know what they were trying stop, which puts a biiiit of a damper on how effective they can be.