Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you finish resolution?
This poll is closed.
Yes 5 38.46%
No 0 0%
Just ban me now 8 61.54%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I will finish ZZ Gundam and watch Gundam X this year. That is all I feel like I can commit to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I will finish ZZ Gundam and watch Gundam X this year. That is all I feel like I can commit to.

I managed to finish ZZ Gundam and watch Gundam X this year. Most of my reactions are in the Gundam thread. Gundam X wasn't as bad as I thought it might be and I think it gets a lot better with the weird dolphin episodes. I definitely can see why Garrod was really iritating though and I was kind of bored with TIfa to start but she really grew on me as the show went on. The villains were loving awful because they were boring as hell though. I wish ZZ Gundam had been better paced in the beginning because it made it hard slog to get through no matter how much I liked Judau and Elle. Beecha loving sucked and the fact that he just didn't die is a strike against ZZ. Over all both are firmly in the "fine" category but I probably wouldn't watch them again in full.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Oh nice! I've never won anything ever before.

For the donation, can it be for an American charity? If so, I will always shill for Treehouse. They're an organization in Washington that works with foster kids to provide educational advocacy and support, pays for activities, provides clothes and a ton of other mentorship and support and will keep up even if/when kids return home. I've worked with them extensively and it's a really solid organization. They just started a new program to help youth 16-21 who are looking at aging out and it has a bunch of former foster youth on it to really guide the focus, which is something that's really needed and there aren't enough folks focused on that area of foster care. Sorry for the long non-anime post but I work in child welfare and it's about the only other thing I'm passionate about aside from Gundam, some anime, football and cats.