Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you finish resolution?
This poll is closed.
Yes 5 38.46%
No 0 0%
Just ban me now 8 61.54%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Gonna carry on my unfinished Gundamwatch from last year.

Turn A Gundam
Gundam Wing
Build Fighters
IGLOO

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

Turn A Gundam
Gundam Wing
Build Fighters
IGLOO

Finished Gundam Wing, only took me like 8 months or so. Started off not super into it but by the final arc I was pretty invested. Great final fight scene in the hallways of a falling space station too. Kinda funny how it was a CCA speedrun by the end.

Going to try something more modern next, so I'll be watching Build Fighters.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

Turn A Gundam
Gundam Wing
Build Fighters
IGLOO

Ok, whew, Build Fighters was an absolutely amazing ride. An incredibly thrilling sports show that never wasted an episode. I'll just copy/paste my list of 10 favourite fights in from the main Gundam thread.

quote:

1) Build Gundam MkII vs Beginning Gundam (I dunno why a side fight between two non-main suits resonated so much with me, but it was cool to see Sei and Reiji have a friendly bout between pals. Also the animation for this particular fight was amazing)
2) Star Build Strike vs Sengoku Astray (Punchman fights rule and this was the ultimate punchman fight in BF, and it also ruled)
3) Star vs Fenice (Everyone loves this fight. I did too, funnily enough)
4) The Big Final Battle (The Chinan Kick is just way too cool)
5) Kampfer Amazing vs GM Sniper K9 (Sniper duels? Tres cool, also the little plastic Zeon soldiers made me laugh)
6) Star vs Evil Amazing Exia (Every Gundam show needs to have a corridor fight near the end)
7) The Actual Final Fight (Was cool and suitably tragic)
8) Beargguy III vs Knight Gundam (I just really liked the Beargguy training montage)
9) Star vs Qubeley Papillon (Fight for your love, Reiji)
10) The Baseball Fight (Cmon, it's gotta be in everyone's top 10)

Next up, Turn A Gundam.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

Turn A Gundam
Gundam Wing
Build Fighters
IGLOO

That's my toxx all done. I'll have to sit and think about Turn A more before I give a final review but I liked it a lot. IGLOO was pretty meh I guess. I'll save IGLOO 2 for the new year to have an interesting beginning to 2023.