Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

quote:

It got to the point that I was really starting to worry how bad it was making our documentary look. I was conscious we needed balance, so I found myself desperately trying to find good things to latch on to. But the bad stuff kept coming so thick and fast. I didn’t prompt any of it, I was just existing in that space.
"I swear to god I tried to both-sides this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

facebook kinda painted themselves in a corner with that i think. what else do they have? the social network side of things looks like it peaked, and they don't do much else as far as i know. so if the, uh, "3d virtual paedoverse" as you elegantly put it, doesn't pan out, what do they do? so yeah, they're not gonna pull the plug unless they really have no other choice, and hopefully we get at least some hilarity out of this whole shitheap
Sell themselves to Elon Musk?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Trompe le Monde posted:

Hello, to continue the saga I present the following images:

I don't know how this hasn't been figured out, but it is still funny.
I wish the idiot who thinks he has my address would do something like buy a tesla instead of signing up to random services I then change the password of. The peope organising his granddad's funeral were very nice. I did not change the password to the funeral.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
That's not what the "auto-" stands for :argh:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I started trying to pronounce these out loud and suddenly got real uncomfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Midjack posted:

i love these things but am currently too big of an idiot to make one myself.
Same, and while making one would be acceptable I'm pretty sure buying one would cause the physical manifestation of irony to black ICE me IRL