Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trompe le Monde
Nov 4, 2009

I have an email that is very close to someone elses. I live in NZ, this other person lives in texas. To cut a long story short, this texas person has recently bought a second hand tesla and I am honking the horn, flashing the lights, and opening the boot and bonnet. Tech is stupid af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trompe le Monde
Nov 4, 2009

Trompe le Monde posted:

I have an email that is very close to someone elses. I live in NZ, this other person lives in texas. To cut a long story short, this texas person has recently bought a second hand tesla and I am honking the horn, flashing the lights, and opening the boot and bonnet. Tech is stupid af

Update: they have scheduled a call out service which I have rescheduled for two weeks later thru the tesla app. The boot has been opened remotely every morning.

Trompe le Monde
Nov 4, 2009

Trompe le Monde posted:

Update: they have scheduled a call out service which I have rescheduled for two weeks later thru the tesla app. The boot has been opened remotely every morning.

Hello, to continue the saga I present the following images:

I don't know how this hasn't been figured out, but it is still funny.