Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

infernal machines posted:

yesterday i learned that the cyberpunk genre and its progenitors are racist because the aesthetic leans heavily on orientalism due to 80s western fears of eastern dominance

i learned this because someone in the cyberpunk 2077 thread in games asked a CDPR dev who posts there why they made the game

wasn't that widely debunked the last time it came up on twitter with pointing to how much of the genre originates from japanese artists? or do i have it backwards somehow?

anyways if that one person responded it'd probably be interesting but absolutely none of the other posts in that thread would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

ah yes, california mode

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

oh god its spraying everywhere why would you tell me to unplug the power sexing pipeline ffjllfh wow this is

"you have entered POWER SEX

now press 6 9 6 to thrust"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

infernal machines posted:

and an inkjet style liquor dispenser

so if it runs out of , say, gin it won't print any drinks?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

JDPON

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

I’ll let the maoist-third worldist weirdos put a bullet in me if they’ll let me do the suburban middle class white evangelical cult families for them first

you're not getting shot, you're getting dispersed to the oppressed nations to labor in service to them to repay your debt for oppressing them

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

[cars] should be illegal

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

whatever happened to that google service that would have the computer call and make reservations for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

The Flip, 2022. A collaboration between Mercedes-AMG and will.i.am has produced a one-off based on an AMG GT 4-Door Coupé with huge rear-hinged doors and the front from a Mercedes G-class SUV

CYBERPUNK 2077 rear end looking car

:eyepoop:

(I like the suicide doors mind, better than a gullwing anyday)

like an extra-blocky mclaren-mercedes slr