Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL. I SINK ALL COFFINS AND I SINK ALL HEARSES HARD. MAKING WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE

closing the cyber door after the punk has bolted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL. I SINK ALL COFFINS AND I SINK ALL HEARSES HARD. MAKING WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

:yossame:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

mmm. goes nicely with the av. tyvm foo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

a carjacking in progress

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

me when im out lookin for hot babes to orgasm / talk / views with
"i'm just so tired of all these base wars"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Agile Vector posted:

frantically slamming powdered old fashioneds as the clock ticks 5

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

chapter 2: the power of incredible violence

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

everyone should be allowed to commit violence against influencers

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

FMguru posted:

in the time of FSD i tortured monkeys

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Soy un predator
I drive a Tesla baby, one day it'll kill me

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

i think gauss rifles are limited by the fact that magnets dont just turn off instantly so they're good at chucking heavy things slowly.

like maybe a gauss mortar could be a thing, idk
a weapon to surpass metal gear...!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

having to be a disney princess 24/7 for work jfc
wow that's sad

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

it's probably a different experience when you dont have friends. i follow them and they post funny things, i reply, etc. it's a great time for all. we call it "the water cooler of the internet"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

workin' on our nite views
tryin' make the
front page VR news

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

the helmet covers your eyes so she cant harsh your vibe
rated against dogshit vibes, but if the vibes are absolutely hosed you need a full suit per osha

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

We have bang bus at home
your laundry room your rules i guess

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/rottenindenmark/status/1515737622043369473?s=21&t=gPmdQKC3oWY_FBb8GgCqVg
been a while since a chuckle this rough

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Just chilling in my 'Max Headroom aesthetic' cyberpunk pad
classic winamp skin on row 5

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

heh, i also remember going to dr. sbaitso for treatment as a youngster... but that was presented as humor! it's not funny when it's supposedly for real.
we got bart vs the blender in the same soundblaster pack. good advice ngl

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

sagebrush had strange phrasing and the dunk on it suffered from poe's law as all things tend to

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

endlessmonotony posted:

Yes but how does that make you feel?

It's imitating a markov chain because that's the context.
yeah that zoomed over my head. ty

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

as someone who hates freshii and knows who likes freshii, there is a reason freshii is moving forward with this

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

haveblue posted:

what do the virtual cashiers actually do in this setup
they create the illusion that the food is not made in a factory and arrives in big plastic bags that are boiled, if you are a complete oblivious shithead

it's churched up airplane food

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Midjack posted:

the whole album is an extremely cyberpunk music video and is well worth the hour on netflix.
agreed but only if weed

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Truman Peyote posted:

in French they call him "will.je.suis"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/xomputer/status/1525905236346474498?s=21&t=Lich1Ek67H68P4ArrEgz9Q

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Chris Knight posted:

neon odyssey vangelis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Shaggar posted:

clownpunk
beep's final form, maktub