Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

my conspiracy theory is this is a ploy by the powers that be to drive labor costs down by flooding the job market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

its very nice

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

a carjacking in progress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

"The elevator doubles as an ICBM launch silo!"

That's rusty venture in the speedsuit too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

he's out of her league

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Funny as hell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

do kids today even steal poo poo off the internet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's FSD?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Most people I know who if I told them that story wouldn't remotely give a gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bodhidharma posted:

Anaheim is already Disney community in a lot of ways.

Thank god for the orange county liberation front

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sir did you know you're a missile tube

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

:unsmith:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

infernal machines posted:

they put metal filings in gak and move it around with a magnet, the most cyberpunk thing about it is getting people to keep reposting the article calling it a robot.

Gak doesn't run 20k dollars an ounce

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Alan Smithee posted:

Does it kill you

I seriously expected that shotgun helmet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We have bang bus at home

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I understood maybe 50% of email talk but it is surprisingly entertaining anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

laughing at Mr woebot so hard I think I need therapy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hell yeah good to see someone's taking masks seriously

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A cement factory? Strange

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Truman Peyote posted:

in French they call him "will.je.suis"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

loving rad