Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Oh sick so the military can unionize now then, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I can't believe Elon would lie to a government to get money from them. What tech entrepreneur could possibly be so unscrupulous? It makes no sense.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Kazinsal posted:

you’re from nyc and you went to florida for new years

“I got this top sirloin at home but I think I’m going to go get an infectious disease for a Big Mac”

I have encountered people who have this bizarre need to experience warm weather year round and I suspect she is one of those kinds of people.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

stealie72 posted:

My 13 year old knows what Rule 34 is (and learned it from her peers), because this is how things are now.

I've been reading these forums since I was 10. I'm never going to assume that my kids know less than I did at that point, and I'd seen some poo poo. Really awful poo poo.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

You could say that about literally everywhere. People ruin everything about the natural world, it's kind of our thing.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Almost like the Marines instill some sort of cultish mentality in their recruits or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

On a similar note I just saw a Washington Post article about a North Carolina man who turned down a life saving kidney transplant because it would require him to get a covid vaccine. Said "I was born free, I'll die free." I guess if you view choosing to die from a preventable disease as "freedom", then ok, go for it?