Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
FAKE NEW YEAR DEMANDING RECOUNT OF ALL CALENDARS

HOW MANY DAYS DID GREGORIANS MAIL IN WHERE ARE THE LOST DAYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

MGT Twitter suspension is good but that means how much while these psychos who aided a coup attempt continue to get a loving pass?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Per news outlets MTG officially got the boot for COVID misinformation posts, so don't worry being an anti-semite is still fair game.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Americans have made it clear they don't want a handout so leaving them stranded is the right move

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/04/us-counts-over-1-million-new-daily-covid-cases-in-global-record-.html

We did it :)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

That total includes weekend reports that weren't sent up until Monday...but if someone points that out like it matters, well, I mean this is really NOT TIGHT

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if it's not from the general atomics region of the beltway then it's not a drone it's just a sparkling unmanned aerial vehicle

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It's tight a core DNC strategy they really leaned in to with their donor base is maintain feeling morally superior/like they're smarter than everyone else.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

My landlord is as cool as a landlord can be in that he doesn't sweat me on when rent is due and works with me if I'm ever in a bind.

He is not cool because I've already paid him more than he paid for this house in rent and even still he won't sell it to me for another chunk of money. It's not a great house, and it is not in a nice part of town.

I'm a god damned idiot that I didn't buy a house 8 years ago when I got out of the navy.

HEY! Come on man don't say that.

You're an idiot for A LOT of other reasons, too.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

one day I'll be a neoliberal with an ethnic/identity diverse group of friends who literally parrot my ideology so I can self-assuredly know I've done representation and the GOP will be so upset they stooped so low

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if we transition from a system where people are ground in to dust so a select few have outsized wealth that dwarfs everyone else combined to one where there is equality and distribution of the resources that we have enough of to take care of everyone then how will I be one of the select few when if there's nobody being being ground in to dust???

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jan 7, 2022

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

we can't do anything about covid until every lib has been owned and then everything will FINALLY be fine

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/CoinersTakingLs/status/1480075187563364355t=dIu5cafKRjeUdin7_rGFzA&s=19

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

well they don't contribute to The Economy (doing great) so it's like a best case scenario if you're a loving ghoul

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

:psyduck:

It means it's less lethal than it was.

I never thought I'd hear goons argue reduced mortality is a bad thing, but here we are.

reduced mortality is good, the messaging is loving atrocious. we've already had over 800,000 people die and our leadership is demonstrating like, no political willpower to do poo poo, so having this spun the way it is is not very cool

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

drat sick gang tag orange supremacy 2022 and beyond

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/dougjballoon/status/1481269598049742851?s=21

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Wow what a brave response is this Hamitlon cast original song worthy?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

So tight the anti-vax leaders in politics and the right wing media space all have been vaccinated boosted and have personal doctors. This is cool and normal.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Look forward to the military being used to fill jobs after both sides come together to champion the solution to keep The Economy going

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

You doomer-joke, but here's the latest from the Brain Trust

I can not stress enough that I'm never joking about these things

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Look at how irresponsible these Texas Republicans are being. WE believe in science and our president does as well, now let's reflect on what we learned from the cast of Hamilton last

There I wrote a loving DNC talking point that their base would look at and go "ah yes, this is very true and good". These people don't care about changing anything for the better, the string pullers and their donor base are all going to be fine regardless. As long as they maintain their perception of moral superiority everything is fine. They'll scream it's your fault if you don't vote blue while incrementalism grinds everyone to dust, and no matter how bad it gets, there will be people browbeating anyone who doesn't want to fall in to their line.

Fuckin' MAD is on the table with Russia getting ready to do their thing, though, so at least we have that going for us in 2022.

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 14, 2022

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Holden is what happens when parents deviate from traditional values!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Amos is the gold standard for The Enlisted Way

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Untagged posted:

Amos talking to Draper about going with him to the brothel was a lol.

I don't understand it was a reasonable question and opportunity for morale and team building

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Everyone loves them some Autobahn, but if you feel like you should do 260mph on a non-closed public road, i kinda feel like you should go straight to jail.

Yes, hot take as a German, but imma say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pg1hhW5qhM

The Chiron is a bona fide, certified record holder, and you need to show that it can also go fast while fully accepting potential vehicular manslaughter if any of the cars you pass on that 10km strip does something you can't anticipate or react to?

Bless your heart.

Ngl, the performance of that dumb car is impressive, and the footage is crazy, but Jesus loving Christ

I like how the description is them talking about Martin Luther and God and Jesus being the way while posting a video of them being complete reckless assholes endangering others. Blessings!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If there's one time you're never wrong it's when you're being racist against Italians

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If there's one time you're never wrong it's when you're being racist against the Irish

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG0CalgpM5g Important man and horsey related content and informative video

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

personally I hope boomers, rather than leave their property to their kids, sell it all to investment banks to teach us a lesson about eating too much avocado toast and killing the diamond industry and not working harder

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1484017864030011395?s=21

Dam4real?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/danny_catlow/status/1484188228546490376?s=21

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

WOW the moral high ground for Democrats just gained another 10k feet with this TN news! Can't wait to donate to stop this kind of thing.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It's always great seeing a pro poster power through in the face of being so, so very wrong and dumb

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Kesper North posted:

what aspect of mainstream crypto investment seems like the acts of "rational" investors

what aspect of any investment seems like the acts of rational investors though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1484723825606479872?t=9ubwMoFp0ykyNtPHVUniuw&s=19

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/feb/12/mars-nestle-and-hershey-to-face-landmark-child-slavery-lawsuit-in-us

I'm glad Tucker is mad about the right thing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1484577745816338437?t=189VZXhlQcgLyZVvnWpm7A&s=19

I have been pretty upset about how they're loving this up but I didn't even consider kickboxing class!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Seabees have commodores but loving LOL at anyone besides the command team knowing what that means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if the market tanks the government will just bail it out yet a loving gain. I look forward to being told how universal health care is impossible and if Congress goes GOP it being my fault because I'm not on my local school board or whatever the gently caress though