Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

2020 season 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

BUG JUG posted:

ADA is badass. Just sayin.

The hell it is! Maybe the concept of ADA is cool but after having been attached to a Patriot unit they can all suck my dick

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Not really spoiling anything if you want to read the books, it would be VERY hard to continue the series: there is a 30 year time jump between this book and the next

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'm just never going to retire and work until I die. problem solved

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

holy poo poo I only got 2 tiny boxes

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I got two small 2 test iHealth boxes in my padded envelope.

Same. I got an "Expected Delivery" email, but only when it was out for delivery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

maffew buildings posted:

what are people paying so much money for pictures of apes for there's like millions of those online already for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g

its long but absolutely worth it.

its all a grift