Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Mustang posted:

One of my friends is a nurse and his wife is like this, she refuses to get the vaccine despite mountains of evidence proving that all of her complaints have no merit. They just had a baby together too.

I know he's worried about when their kid is old enough to get the vaccine, what will her stance be then? Personally, I don't think I could stay married to someone this dumb.

Man I’m sorry your friend had a kid with someone that dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

boop the snoot posted:

lmfao urine therapy

shut the gently caress up

there's no way I'm not dreaming right now

gently caress offffffff

e: what a great snipe

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
good work team https://zkillboard.com/kill/98135513/

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What am I looking at here, something from that game that never left alpha?

oh im in the wrong thread

lol

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
we're in the drones these days. i lold cause he's in my corp

Kazinsal posted:

jesus we're STILL at war with pandemic? I would have thought they'd have hosed off back to whatever renter corner they do space feudalism in after TEST threw in the towel.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FrozenVent posted:

NOAA is cool and good and the most valuable of the uniformed service.

In order of coolness, the uniformed services of the United States are:

NOAA
USCG
USPH (they lost a spot because of covid)
USAF
US Army
US Navy (they got not chill)
US Marine Corp

The goddamn space force you nerds aren’t even in space what the gently caress.

red rocks yay yay

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Blue Footed Booby posted:

So, uh, why do you specifically call it out for being a show for girls? What difference would it make if it were a show for boys? This is something that's always bothered me about the goon response to bronies. There's this undercurrent that isn't there for other kids' shows.

because they want to gently caress horsepussy thats why

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Isn’t this a downgrade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

maffew buildings posted:

what are people paying so much money for pictures of apes for there's like millions of those online already for free

Idk this pandemic alone is enough to get me to disregard most of humanity. This NFT poo poo is just bananas

B a n a n a s