Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
If I got a booster back in September can I get another one now?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

bengy81 posted:

Here is where I feel stupid: Aren't there serious long term repercussions to cutting back on education spending, keeping wages low, and keeping health care expensive? Like I get that in the short term it is all about pushing money to the billionaires, but at some point, so many people are homeless, sick, and illiterate that things just stop functioning at all levels. Like at some point you stop being able to train new doctors, teachers, engineers, or whatever because people are too dumb to do the job right?

So then everyone suffers, Including the ultra-wealthy and their offspring.
Is that the ultimate goal? Just a total collapse of the system?
Please explain to me what I'm missing, because that doesn't make sense.

Look at the Russian Revolution, the French Revolution, and dozens more. The elite will hold onto the status quo until their heads are literally being chopped off or they're being shot in a basement.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bitcoin is causing a revolution alright.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Eugenicist would be deliberately withholding vaccines or treatment.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Tiny Timbs posted:

Fin is also used for hair loss in men and can have serious negative sexual side effects

Its also dangerous to the fetus for pregnant women to handle.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

He was a chud politically.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just found out Meat Loaf is a Herman Cain Award recipient. :lol:

davecrazy posted:

He was a chud politically.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

One could say he went to Paradise by the blood ox monitor lights.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yes, lets leave as much time as possible for a Democratic senator to choke on a chicken bone during lunch and leave the new majority to the Republicans so they can block any nominee.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

That Works posted:

What is this?

Probably the funeral for one of the cops who got shot in Harlem last week.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Picatinny Arsenal has a small water park that they let local town residents use as long as you buy a membership and pass the backround check to get on and off post. I've been their a few times with my kids and I met a guy this past summer who was an honest to god Space Force member. He was a plesant guy from Texas.

Thats my Space Force story.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Kesper North posted:

I bet they have a lot of rails

Their is a Rail Gun Testing Area.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.9566537,-74.5240537,3a,30.7y,156.47h,89.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjjJ8BbFCWQryXizrK7-75A!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

I always wondered what would happen if you pulled over to read the historical marker by that gate.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Feb 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

my argument for women running the world is to just ask the question "how many gently caress ups in human history are the results of the actions of men?"

Counterpoint: Marget Thatcher.