Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Brolander posted:

"I know people won't let this dude crush my skull"

When Nurk's hand shot out and it was an open hand at his face, there's a alternate timeline where Nurk pops his head like a grape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Crazy Ted posted:

The people who are acting like he should have been able to Google who Kevin Porter Sr. actually was while doing the call on the live play itself are particularly impressive.

For all we know he actually did the homework on that and in the moment just had the brainfart and hosed it up.

64-team NBA

Put an actual NBA team in Temecula

The Temecula Meet-ups

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

Based on how Jeff Green played the previous game, I’m guessing he was told this by The Rim and now holds a lifelong grudge

Lol

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Anyone got the anfernee Simons reverse lay up magic trick from tonight? tia

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Yes!

Man, blazers can't even tank right

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Nassir Little out for the season. Damnit blazers.

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Since I heard NOLA is interested in McCollum I put forth a trade that will never happen

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Metapod posted:

Portland is in a sad state

Yeah :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Scoot might be the best name ever