Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which game was the best?
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
Ace Combat 2
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
SHOOT VISARI
View Results

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
Woof, Ace Combat 7!

The first and only game in the series I've actually played myself.
Fortunately, it's been long enough since then that I don't remember everything.

Hold on to your goggles, everyone, this one's a doozy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
Thanks, crow, not just for this LP, but the entire series. It's been a hell of a ride.

Seven was a weird bird for me, the first and only Ace Combat game I played myself, and I admit I never really paid that much attention to it outside of the fly shooty woosh woosh.
One of the things about these LP I appreciate the most has been the analysis of the stories and themes of these games, something I don't have the insight to do myself. Know that your text dumps have not gone unappreciated.

As for this finalest mission, I think you've outdone yourself. That sequence with the tail fins and the cuts during the mission was... I don't even know. They should have sent a poet.