Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
maybe

tbf I am just assuming this. it's probably true though

we used to, basically for fun, go through every menu and every item and especially in preferences/settings you'd drat near click on each box to find out what it really does

kids today

I assume they do not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

i assume this is referring to restaurant menus

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Man, I remember accidentally skunking up a computer because I didn't know what fdisk did and I tried it out.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
casuals

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

I bet they don't even open c:\windows\system and try all the interesting looking programs with weird icons in there too

Winty
Sep 22, 2007

any software developers in here (everyone) should start putting jokey menu options so this doesn't go away. 'zoink!' etc.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Progressive JPEG posted:

i assume this is referring to restaurant menus

same

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Winty posted:

any software developers in here (everyone) should start putting jokey menu options so this doesn't go away. 'winty!' etc.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
no, its true. biggest problem we have in m company is hiring kids that can figure out anything on their own.

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
don't you think that black pepper is too spicy

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

waiter, give me one of everything

one of everything??

yes, one of everything, you dang millenial

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Winty posted:

any software developers in here (everyone) should start putting jokey menu options so this doesn't go away. 'zoink!' etc.

lol
nice avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

if they've got a fish of the day on the menu does it count if you only order it once?