Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Doctor Who in EVE Online? Pfft, call me when they show up in Star Trek Online. :techno::riker::spock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Vinylshadow posted:

What would your ideal 60th Anniversary be?

"The BBC announced today, on the 60th anniversary of the show, that going forward all Doctor Who stories will return to the 25-minute "episodic" format commonly used during the show's previous run from 1963 to 1989, in order to allow for more cliffhangers, more world-building, and also so that the show doesn't become just a soap opera with sci-fi elements again. Also that returning showrunner Russell T. Davies has been advised that there is now a moratorium on the following tropes: companions being from modern-day Earth, companions falling in love with the Doctor, companions being "cleverer" or "quirkier" than the Doctor, season finales that keep increasing the stakes to ridiculous levels, any Scooby-Doo or game show homages/pastiches/parodies, and any human/paving slab hybrids providing their loser boyfriends with oral sex. Oh, and the Weeping Angels, because they're beyond played out. Seriously, they're less scary than the Cybermen or the Sontarans at this point."

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 5, 2022

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Forktoss posted:

Since we already got an excellent, focused, relatively understated special for the 50th anniversary, like The Three Doctors was for the 10th, I hope for the 60th we get a completely stupid, totally overstuffed and super fun mess more like The Five Doctors.

The Cyberleader's already initiating "Stand in a straight line and do absolutely nothing to retaliate" protocols for when the Raston Warrior Robot shows up again.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Bicyclops posted:

Alright, I'm finally going to say it. I don't think that guy meant that the slab was giving him a blowjob.

What sort of "love life" were they having then

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Bicyclops posted:

I don't know. Maybe they make out, or she croons ELO in a sexy voice while he jerks off, or she watches while he has sex with a Zygon that's taking her shape, or any other number of cringeworthy scenarios. The way she's cemented in, it doesn't seem realistic that she could blow him, even if he is holding the slab and even if he has a pretty tiny wiener, and, furthermore, the way she says "Oh, let's not get into all that" seems to imply that it is more complicated and weird than a blowjob.

I think the intention behind the line is to imply that even despite only realizing they were in love just before her condition, they live a full-throated romance with all of their needs met. Obviously that is preposterous and the choice to have the Doctor "save" her by giving her a fate worse than death was a bad one (it's Doctor Who, there are no rules, why couldn't he have just saved her in a way that left her as a regular person and spouted some technobabble about how he did it as the surprise?). It does ruin an otherwise decent, if silly, episode. But "blowjob slab" is a meme not supported by the text, and I stand by that!!

Occam's razor holds that, if you have two competing ideas or solutions to a problem, the simplest one is the correct answer.

Put another way: he was sticking his knob in the paving stone's gob

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Bicyclops posted:

There are clearly too many logistics and questions involved for this to be Occam's razor.

Once again,

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Occam's razor holds that, if you have two competing ideas or solutions to a problem, the simplest one is the correct answer.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Bicyclops posted:

Quoting the definition at me doesn't change the fact that it's not the simplest solution. I think youre ignoring the more... concrete evidence.

It's a drat sight simpler than "shags a Zygon" or whatever other convoluted scenarios you hypothesized, but I also think we've wrung enough puns out of this particular slab to last this thread a good long while :v:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

OldMemes posted:

Even though I enjoyed Eve of the Daleks overall, Nick might be one of the worst one off characters ever. He's extremely creepy and stalkerish towards Sarah, yet the episode acts like this is an endearing character trait. His unhealthy fixation with women is played like its cute and quirky, and he gets the girl at the end.

It's a common trope in fiction: a guy who's obsessed with a woman, instead of being rightfully shunned as a creep, is lauded for not "giving up" on her and eventually winning her heart. See also: Rory.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Jerusalem posted:

Pfft, they already did that in 1971!

And again in 1984 :v:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Fell down a YouTube rabbit hole, as you do; and discovered that while the world quickly recovered, things apparently didn't work out between Susan and David after they defeated the Dalek invasion of earth, as she wound up tending bar and flirting with a Likely Lad.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Could be worse, the other likely lad was replaced by a dalek replicant

Now he'll never get to meet Thelma at t'pictures in half-hour :sigh:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
So last month, I did a rewatch of the Fifth Doctor's era, the last season of which included the first story of the Sixth Doctor, which as we all know was terrible.

I thought about continuing my rewatch of 1980s DW, so I sat down and watched Attack of the Cybermen (my verdict: it's absolutely dire) and I got about halfway through Vengeance on Varos...and I tapped out. I started thinking about all the horribleness awaiting me from the remainder of Six's first season: the stunt casting, the wild tonal shifts, Saward's desire for grimdark DW clashing with JNT wanting to go even further in the Light Entertainment direction, JNT wanting to do Star Wars/Buck Rogers-style SFX on a BBC budget...I could go on. And running through all of it are two things I had no issues with as a teenager, but can't abide as a (slightly) more enlightened adult: the relentless objectification of Peri (which tbf does apparently calm down in her last few episodes), and Six's goddamn costume. To say nothing of the following season with Mel screaming and the Vervoids; or indeed, Seven's first season which to this day has the only story from the classic series I gave up watching during my original viewing of it (Delta and the Bannermen)...that was when I realized a lot of my nostalgia for 1980s DW was heavily tinted by some rose-colored glasses. I just don't think I'm up to watching it past Davison's final story.

(E: tl;dr - just pretend I posted that JNT/Saward cartoon here, you all know the one.)

So, I started watching the (surviving) Hartnell-era episodes instead. I feel like I'm on much more solid ground here. :v:

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jan 8, 2022

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Rhyno posted:

how DARE you

As a kid in junior high, I loved the poo poo out of The Twin Dilemma (both the TV episodes and the novelization of same).

As a grownup watching it again after so long, "what the gently caress was JNT thinking :cripes:" kept going through my mind, in regards to almost every aspect of the story in particular and the beginning of the Sixth Doctor's run overall. It's almost impossible to believe that this was the same producer and script editor that had brought us The Caves of Androzani just one story previous. It's just so bad.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Davros1 posted:

I unapologetically love the Sixth Doctor's outfit.

I dunno if I just got old or what. As a kid I was ok with it, but as an adult I just cannot loving stand it. That's why I basically said in my little review of it (as part of Season 21) that if JNT expected that seeing the bombastic loudmouth in the awful suit browbeat and even physically assault the pretty "American" lady would pique the audience's interest in seeing how it all played out in Season 22, boy was he in for a big surprise.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Davros1 posted:

I absolutely hated Tom's last costume (the maroon costume).

In his quest to make the show more "marketable", JNT looked at the most popular Doctor with the most iconic outfit of the show, and said "what we need to do is make it all one color" :stare:

The_Doctor posted:

Unfortunately this was never real. It was created for Real Time, an animated/audio webcast serial from the early 2000s. While it’s a popular look (there’s a couple of action figures in it), Baker never wore it in the show.

This would have worked soooo much better. Not only is it easier to actually, you know, look at, but it'd have provided a nice visual contrast to Six's more bombastic moments.

I'll have to check this out! Is there any way to just put the blue outfit throughout all his episodes? :v:

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jan 9, 2022

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Bicyclops posted:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer stole the "speculative fiction on Fox filmed with rubber masks" slot from the Eighth Doctor so it's only fair that he crashed their calendar.

You'd think they would have at least used a Doctor and monster from RTD's era since he basically cribbed heavily from BtVS for his run on DW

I wonder which current US supernatural dramedy show he'll crib from when he takes over again next year :v:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Davros1 posted:

The Fifth Doctor and Nyssa Big Finish adventures are set between Time-Flight and Arc of Infinity, so Tegan wasn't with them.

And I believe it's the same with Five/Turlough, having their Tegan-less adventures set between Resurrection of the Daleks and Planet of Fire.

Davros1 posted:

For some reason, when he took over JNT thought the cast members needed "uniforms", which is why for Tom's last season and Davison's first season Tegan stuck with her air hostess uniform, Nyssa stayed with her Traken attire, and Adric wore his pajamas.

IIRC, JNT's idea was that having a standard outfit made the characters more recognizable, and thus more marketable, along the lines of a superhero's costume. The flaw in his logic is that most heroes in other media don't wear their costumes 24/7 (except for maybe Judge Dredd), so all he did was make people think that the TARDIS crew in the 1980s either stank to high heaven, or did nothing but wash their single set of clothes in between adventures. :v:

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jan 12, 2022

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I understand people's desire to want to watch the missing episodes instead of just listening to them, but I was never impressed with the animation on any of them. It always felt like I was watching someone trying to do a British version of Archer or something, with an even lower budget. Not just Doctor Who, either; there's at least one animated episode of Dad's Army that's available on BritBox (A Stripe for Fraser, IIRC) and I thought it looked pretty bad, too.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Jerusalem posted:

They tried but when they got to the "Any objections?" portion Tegan just wouldn't stop laughing while pointing directly in the Doctor's face.

And doing the Charleston :v:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Andrew_1985 posted:

So are there any RTD era characters or locations you’d like to see return when the shoe runner mantle passes?

Me personally, no; but since David Tennant and Billie Piper have both made "oh it's an interesting idea isn't it, returning all these years later" comments during recent interviews since RTD's return was announced, I warily (and wearily) figure there's going to be at least one appearance by Rose and her not-Doctor.

Jerusalem posted:

1st Doctor: Barbara will not be pleased :mad:

She snogged a Thal at the end of their first encounter with the Daleks, she's got no room to complain :colbert:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

The_Doctor posted:

To get to this content you just have to do these 47 tasks…zzzzzz

Way to make your game look incredibly dull and long-winded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhb0_U6voZc

Two thoughts on seeing that trailer:

1. I wouldn't have thought a modern game would make the "Holocron grinding to become a Jedi" in pre-NGE Star Wars Galaxies look fun and exciting, but here we are.

2. So basically, any fucker with a ship can just warp to Gallifrey now (well, after completing the Time Lord version of "collect 10 bear asses", I guess)?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Two Owls posted:

This Mines of Terror erasure will not stand

Look at him go

They didn't have enough room in the game's budget to animate both Six's confidence-bordering-on-arrogance stride and Peri's bouncing bosom, so they just split the difference :v:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Prole posted:

Given the news about the planned abolition of the licence fee, how do you think this may impact DW? Bad Wolf Productions are making the show now, so there's a chance that it won't affect the show much at all. Right?

From what I understand, the Beeb still owns DW outright, so it would ultimately come down to whether or not DW makes enough money for the BBC to justify paying for it to be made.

That said, DW was a huge moneymaker for the BBC, in terms of both merchandise and licensing fees for the program to be shown overseas. I dunno if that's still the case given how Chibnall's run the show into the ground, but I would imagine interest has been renewed now that RTD's returning, since he basically led the show into a new age of popularity during his run.

(fun fact: BBC America, despite its name, is *not* actually just an American wing of the BBC, but a separate concern in its own right, that has to pay for the rights to show original BBC content, including DW, just like any other American cable TV network. This came up a a while back, during Tennant's era IIRC, when someone asked a BBCA bigwig during a Q&A why they stopped showing the classic (i.e., Tom Baker) DW episodes along with other older BBC shows, and the answer was "we couldn't afford to show them any more" because they weren't bringing in enough advertiser money to offset the licensing costs. Just in case anyone ever wondered why BBCA transitioned from showing older BBC shows to the crap they air nowadays. :v:)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Vinylshadow posted:

I keep reading the thread title as "Gay Year Specials"

I didn't want to say anything but I keep reading it as "Gay Pear Specials" :sweatdrop:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Maxwell Lord posted:

As much as the ratings dropped under Chibnall (and it's worth noting Who was still *ranking* well overall, so a lot of this is just "fewer people watching TV"), I get the feeling the whole co-production and hiring RTD thing is less because they needed to Save the Series and more because they value it and would like to get more than 5 episodes a year please. RTD's run was the last time the show's schedule was anything close to reliable and while he may not be able to achieve that he'll probably get closer.

While that may be part of it, I still maintain that the BBC is desperate to return to the glory days of Tennant's era when the show was incredibly popular across the globe, and their view is that since RTD did it once before, he can do it again. Especially now that they really will need a hugely popular cultural juggernaut of a show to justify why people need to keep giving them money, whether via the license fee or a subscription or whatever. Even if RTD only managed to do six episodes a year, if it was hugely popular the Beeb would be fine with it.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Khanstant posted:

Is that news in general not just bad news in general for programming? For such a tiny island there's a disproportionate amount of media I enjoy from them. It also seemed expressly good to have a media outfit with an imposed mission to serve various demographics of the people instead of just whoever is most profitably targeted. Doctor Who is a big enough Thing I'm sure it'll be fine either way, but geez, kind of seems like a dark herald for the end of an era, no? There's shockingly little "public" anythings in the world left, and seems like a lot of the quality and atmosphere of BBC shows stemmed directly from not being beholden to the same oppressive homogenizing forces capitalism has on nearly all other media. UK cutting off its face to spite its own nose far too often past many years.

The problem with being a government-owned body is when you get a government in that's absolutely hostile to the concept of "government-owned", they start doing whatever they can to tear you down, this is just the latest attempt by pro-capitalist politicians to dismantle any public services in Britain that they can so they can be just like their good buddies here in the States.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Here's something I'm hoping we won't see make a return in RTD's second run on the series: lovely Whedonesque dialogue inspired by that loving pervert's dumb-rear end shows :v:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

TinTower posted:

Though as bad as Whedonesque dialogue is, it’s actually one of the least annoying quirks of Pervy Joss.

The whole “petite barefoot women that can totally kick your rear end” thing was always much worse.

Well, that was just him putting one of his kinks/fetishes into his shows. I'd say his dialogue was far more insidious of an influence since people who really should know better, like RTD for example, claimed Buffy et al as an influence on their work (RTD in particular modeling nuWho off of it).

Whedon's dialogue is loving insufferable trash, and it's unfortunate that it took him being revealed as a singularly terrible human being for people to start distancing themselves from his very overrated work.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

MrL_JaKiri posted:

One thing Corbyn wanted to do was to change the statutory basis of the BBC so it was harder for governments to gently caress around with it, but the Beeb decided to wanted to do things like demand to know if Labour would nationalise sausages

Well clearly Corbyn just didn't have his fingers on the pulse of what the British public was really concerned about :colbert: *remembers seeing Boris crack jokes on HIGNFY, gives the Tories a sweeping majority in Parliament*

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Forktoss posted:

After Corbyn was photographed holding a blu-ray copy of Sil and the Devil Seeds of Arodor, he never really stood a chance.

My nephew's uncle's cousin's auntie's best friend's gardener knows someone who works at the Guardian, and they told me that Corbyn was overheard telling acquaintances that the Hinchcliffe/Holmes era was "overrated", that he preferred "the maroon outfit and scarf", and that he reckoned Adric "deserved at least one more season", at which point the British media all agreed to make him look as bad as possible so as not to let an "obviously insane person" like that into No. 10.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I know I posted previously about not finishing my Season 22 rewatch, but damned if that trailer didn't have me seriously reconsidering. Nicola looks great, like she could hop right back into the new series as an older, wiser version of Peri without a hitch.

"The elders say you had many adventures...that your companion was a man of rainbows."

":laugh: He'll get a kick out of that!"

(from inside the TARDIS) "Peri! Peri!"

"Oh, keep your spats on, Rainbow!"

E: I also should add I've loved all these little trailer "minisodes" they've done with the classic Doctors and their companions. Seven's ones with Ace and Mel, Jo Jones (nee Grant) and her husband Cliff, and Louise Jameson (not as Leela though) with her "home assistant" :) And I apparently missed a few, such as the one with David Gooderson returning (!) as Davros, and the "Tegan Jovanka airplane safety" video.

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jan 21, 2022

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Bicyclops posted:

Not that it's likely, but RTD taking over and trying for a shared universe thing is actually the best chance we have of that happening. iirc The original idea behind the Sarah Jane Adventures was to have another retired Who companion like Katy Manning take the reigns eventually when Elizabeth Sladen wanted to move on, but in the end, it felt disrespectful when the reason for her departure was, well... her death. I wouldn't be shocked if he tries for a rotating Classic Who Companion show.

I gripe about modern DW and RTD's take on it, but I would absolutely praise RTD to the heavens if he had a companion anthology series. Something along the lines of Marvel's "What If...?", where each episode focuses on a different DW companion (from the actors that are still around and want to do it), with something connecting each episode, and then there's a big ol' teamup at the end where they all get together to defeat the big bad.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I mean, both Tennant and Billie Piper have mentioned in some recent interviews that they'd be interested in revisiting the characters of Ten and Rose, so it's really not all that far-fetched. And I'm sure the BBC is positively salivating at the idea of a second RTD/Tennant era drawing huge ratings for them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're pushing pretty heavily for that.

It'd be the most creatively bankrupt decision they could make, of course, which is precisely why I see it as a possibility.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
It's not hard to figure out why people want Ten and Rose back: because they want DW to once again be a quirky, cutesy sci-fi soap opera with Buffy-style dialogue and will they/won't they romantic tension.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

OldMemes posted:

It seems a fundamental part of the franchise that the Doctor remain alien and asexual towards humans. Even with River it was a more platonic thing.
Some of the best companions are ones where the Doctor serves as a mentor role until they're able to hold their own, or companions who challenge the Doctor and keep him/her from getting complacent - romantic tension isn't really a part of that.

I mean, I certainly agree with you, but let's not forget that RTD basically plotted out the better part of two seasons to feature a companion who had romantic tension with the Doctor (such that he gave her a not-Doctor lovedoll at the end of the third season), and a companion who pined for the Doctor (two, if you count Jack; if we go back to Ten's first season, you could almost say three, since RTD very heavily implied that Sarah Jane was in love with the Doctor herself), to the point that he had to take a completely different direction for the third season and introduce a companion who didn't fancy the Doctor for a change of pace. And the River Song stuff being more platonic was something I believe Moffat sort-of retconned during his time on the show, because when she first appeared there was definitely a strong implication that they had a very intimate relationship, to the point that she was the only non-Gallifreyan who knew his real name.

That's why people want to see Rose back, to get their sci-fi soap opera fix.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

SiKboy posted:

Maybe thats part of it, but I think a big chunk is "When Doctor Who was run by RTD and had David Tennant and Billie Piper in it things were better. We werent in a global pandemic, the show was more popular and I had more people to talk about it with, also I had fewer responsibilities, everything was cheaper and my back didnt hurt. Now RTD is coming back if he gets Tennant and Piper back everything will be the way it was then!"

Basically the same reasons the world almost entirely stopped making good music when you personally left university.

Oh that's exactly it. Creativity be damned, the BBC would happily throw as much money as they could towards RTD's production company to hire Tennant and Piper, if it meant getting the ratings the show got back during the Tenth Doctor's run, and a lot of people would tune in for exactly the reasons you described.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
FWIW, I saw the same clickbait headline about Jodie not getting a regeneration scene in my Google news feed this morning, and every single one of them was linked by some UK chud Tory-supporting newspaper: The Sun, the Telegraph, and (oh my god) the Daily Mail. It's misogynistic right-wing incel fantasy bullshit.

SiKboy posted:

A lot of people would tune in... once. Theres no way a nostalgia tour holds its ratings past the initial curiosity. If all you want is the one off nostalgia pop then do a multi doctor story.

Highly disagree, I'm certain there is a fairly sizable segment of the DW fanbase that would absolutely lap up a return to the "glory days" of Ten and Rose, even if just for one season. But we'll just have to wait and see! :v:

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jan 24, 2022

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
The Doctor's had flirtations with non-Gallifreyan women as far back as when the First Doctor accidentally got engaged in The Aztecs, and there was a slightly flirtatious nature to the Fifth Doctor's interactions with Doctor Todd in Kinda. And I'm pretty sure there was more than a hint of romantic interest between Five and Nyssa as well, given that (IIRC) she was the first companion to kiss him, during her final story (even if it was a rather chaste peck on the cheek).

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Watched the classic Hartnell story The Romans the other day and that was so good. You could tell everybody was just having a great time doing that story, especially Hartnell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Chibnall's run being the equivalent of styrofoam packing material is why I was always puzzled when people would be like "oh boy we get new Doctor Who soon! :dance:" I mean, it's Chibnall's DW. How could anyone possibly get excited for that? How do you get excited knowing he's wasting Jodie Whittaker while trying desperately to cement his legacy as showrunner amidst a sea of blandness?

Then again, I'm an old fart :corsair: and so I have little patience or incentive to keep watching a show that goes downhill sharply, just because I've always watched it. The Walking Dead was the final straw for me in that regard. Never again :colbert: