Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Edward Mass posted:

The End of Time says ‘hi’.

A revolver, cocking itself over and over again into eternity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
You know those weird knock-off Youtube nightmares like "Elsa's Tooth Surgery" and poo poo? That thing looks like that but with Grogu from The Mandalorian. I mean it's always bad form to judge from one image how well it's going to work but gently caress me that's an official account putting that out there.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Well our Sea Devils adventure will be clocking in at a whooping 50 (count 'em 5-0) minutes.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
I'm not sure I could see Dan Stevens committing to a full run as the Doctor, I think it'd definitely bring an interesting vibe if he channeled some of that Legion energy into the character.

Which is why he's perfect for a limited single season run as The Doctor. The Valeyard Doctor. PM me RTD and we can work out credit/payment.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
The thing about Night of the Doctor is they'd previously done online-only short content and it wasn't anything especially dramatic, usually just a 1 or 2 scene 1 or 2 actor setup that gave a vague hint as to the story to come. And then THAT poo poo hits.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Obviously just an anecdote, but my larger friend circle have dropped off pretty hard during Jodie's run. It's not like they're a bunch of regressive losers, the writing just hasn't given her much to work with at all. 13 feels like one of the blandest interpretations of the Doctor I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Rhyno posted:

DST is probably the unintentional result of one of the Doctor's adventures.

DST you say? DST...
*Murray Gold music begins*
Of course. It's so obvious! It's Doctor Saving Time!
*Murray Gold Orchestra explodes*