Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Mary Suliban

Edit: oh poo poo page 2 i think our treatment is about ready to send off to Paramount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Okay they just got back to me and filming begins next week on a budget of five dollars! This is our big break!

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Okay they just got back to me and filming begins next week on a budget of five dollars! This is our big break!

Time for a bottle episode about how a black hole or Q or sentient cloud sealed the crew in the holodeck but the holodeck looks like my lovely apartment.... let's say because data wanted to learn how depressed weebs lived in the 21st century.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Fucken A that's twice Picard's budget

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Trollologist posted:

Time for a bottle episode about how a black hole or Q or sentient cloud sealed the crew in the holodeck but the holodeck looks like my lovely apartment.... let's say because data wanted to learn how depressed weebs lived in the 21st century.

Put away all the dildos or we'll get a TV-MA. Especially since we already used the one f-bomb we're allowed this year.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Defiance Industries posted:

Especially since we already used the one f-bomb we're allowed this year.

Someone quick, whats gently caress in Klingon. Pretty sure we should be fine putting as many of those in as we want.

Lets test that. Like just do that Wire gently caress scene but in klingon.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Defiance Industries posted:

Put away all the dildos or we'll get a TV-MA. Especially since we already used the one f-bomb we're allowed this year.

Look man, Bad Dragon is paying a lot for that product placement, you want to break the news to them?

Maybe we can call it "Vulcan fertility rituals" to slide it past the censor?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Alas, my ship, whom I love like a woman, is disabled

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Episode prompt: what does life and encounters look like on a Klingon bird of Prey?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Alas, my ship, whom I love like a woman, is disabled

Fascinating, Captain. And logical too

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
We need a completely ill-fitting B-plot to switch to for constant tonal whiplash. Wait until the most dramatic point in the plot and then cut to the crew trying to prank Worf with a whopee cushion.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Riker, under deep cover aboard a Klingon vessel, must wrestle with executing a traitor in order to protect his cover--and his life.

Data, experimenting with detachable drone limbs, chases his arm as it helicopters down the corridor.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
We are finally making an adult trek. So the b plot is just data being 'fully functional' with a string of extras. a plot is riker seducing and banging a woman that, through teleporter and time travel shinnanigans, is beverlt crusher's erotic dtf grandma.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

we already had beverly's erotic grandma that poo poo is boring

how about...worf's erotic grandma

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
How about Data's erotic grandma

I believe she was an AI toaster.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Jazerus posted:

we already had beverly's erotic grandma that poo poo is boring

how about...worf's erotic grandma

I like where your head is at as long as we go full Disco.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Two penises? Two vaginas? The Moghs have one of each. This is a source of Worf's secret shame, but he doesn't know the great legacy he's inherited

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

dr_rat posted:

How about Data's erotic grandma

I believe she was an AI toaster.

I don't see how that's stopping riker

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Less talkie, more fuckie

Dramatically redefining "in her element"

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

what about Riker but he has fake sideburns

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

They reverse the polarity of a gateway into the mirror universe and enter the other neighbouring universe in the other direction, where everyone is more peaceful but also more heterosexual

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

hmmmm...in the same kind of vein, how about a mirror universe lwaxana troi episode

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Brawnfire posted:

Chewbacca's eventual arrival should be treated as an event of expectation and apprehension for everyone present. Nobody really names him, but there's a Waiting for Godot-like hush about how the "special guest"'s arrival will change everything.

Worf is angry and skulking about, building up a head of steam to kick Chewie's rear end when he arrives; everyone else is both preparing for the Wesley Day celebrations and simultaneously trying to prevent Wesley Day from occurring, while secretly hoping the "special guest" will arrive and solve it all for them.

Suddenly, the return of The Outrageous Okona

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
We better finish this script asap everybody! Shooting starts on friday!!!!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

poo poo. gently caress. Okay,

code:
                            TEASER                              

FADE IN:

1    EXT. SPACE - THE ENTERPRISE (OPTICAL)

sweeps by majestically at warp. WE CLEARLY SEE THE
	REGISTRY NUMBER on her wing -- ten foot tall navy blue
	letters reading NCC-1701D.

DATA (V.O.)
			Second Officer's Personal Log: [stardate tbd] I'm watching the ship during the night shift, all alone.

2    INT. ENTERPRISE - MAIN BRIDGE - WIDE ANGLE

The bridge is half-lit. DATA sits alone at the Captain's chair, looking awkward as gently caress all perched there staring forward.

DATA (V.O.)
				(continuing)
			I enjoy the isolation of the graveyard shift.  As an android, I have no need for sleep, so it pleases me to be useful to the crew in this capacity.
                        Similarly, I have no need to indulge in eating or drinking, having no hunger nor thirst in need of satiation.

However, tonight, I feel differently.  I feel... peckish.  Tonight, I am on a quest.  

A quest to create... the perfect midnight snack.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
This had better end with a food replicator becoming sentient.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

This had better end with a food replicator becoming sentient.

Nah, that's the second ad break twist. Well the actual twist is it becomes sentient and turns out it's a jerk.

I mean if it becomes sentient and it's not a jerk then it's not going to be much of an obstacle for Data to overcome to complete his perfect midnight snack quest, is it!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What if Data had to teach the sentient replicator the philosophy of ethics and why the replicator's desire to make a sandwich with human meat is immoral even if it's not real meat.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Data, having entirely abandoned his post on the bridge: These chicken nuggets will be the foundation of my new perfect meal. Replicator, give me one hundred chicken nuggets, hot.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the replicator instead spits out fifteen hot pockets, bacon ranch flavor, lukewarm

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Computer, reroute auxiliary power to the bridge replicator. Computer, create a microwave oven capable of heating the center of a Hot Pocket.

*red alarms begin to blare*

*both Nagilum and Q appear looking freaked out, saying wtf did you do and talking fretfully over one another*

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Data finally creates the mathematically greatest snack, but an accident combines the memory buffers of the transporter with the replicator and the snack is combined with Miles O'Brien, creating a sentient entity that is half Miles, half food. Data must choose whether to eat the great snack or save his friend. He sits in thought for ten minutes as Miles-snack writhes screaming in combined physical, mental and existential agony

Also the holodeck is involved somehow. And cetacean ops

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Data stands at the threshold of the open warp core, clutching the basket of fries in his hands.

"DATA!" cries out Geordi, coming as close as he can before shying away from the heat and radiation. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!"

"If my calculations are correct, Geordi, when the ship attains warp factor ten the fries will be at all points in the unvierse simultaneously."

"BUT WHY, DATA? WHY RISK ALL OUR LIVES?"

"They'll be All-Dressed, Geordi. Truly All-Dressed. And I shall be there to taste them."

"You've gone mad."

"Worse than that." Data turns, his eyes narrow blazing-red slits. "I've got the munchies."

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Why God! Why did he have to be fully functional!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

reignofevil posted:

Why God! Why did he have to be fully functional!

dr. soong never foresaw his creation's inexplicable drive to flavortown

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ok new episode. the enterprise has been called to ferry gowron to negotiations at betazed. the episode cold opens on a klingon throwing lwaxana troi's manservant, mr. homn, across ten-forward while belligerently screaming "you have no honor!"

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Pretty sure Mr. Homn could kick Gowron's rear end.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Presto posted:

Pretty sure Mr. Homn could kick Gowron's rear end.

Yeah but that would ruin the negotiations. He'll do it at the very end of the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
*Lwaxana standing stage right, drinks- smoulders at men in uniform*