Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
call me when they make a ribeye and brandy flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

The Walrus posted:

SSS tier - pear, sour cherry
SS tier - grapefruit, canteloupe (hate em irl), margarita (love em irl)
S tier - peach, lime, cherry, raspberry, tangerine
A - all the other fruit flavours
Trash - buttered popcorn, cinnamon, god gently caress you cinnamon - why the gently caress do you evne exist. fguFSEGF CCCIIIIIINNNAMOOONNNN

i like jelly bellies

I like the cinnamoon

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Margarita flavor rules.

Beer flavor is like a C.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

super sweet best pal posted:

I hate the popcorn jelly bellys, tastes like desiccated garbage.

Clearly a goon of discerning taste who prefers their garbage dripping wet

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

did they change pear or am I just missing the joke? Pear is trash

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
buttered popcorn does taste a little bit weird at first but then the warm gooey creamy goodness fills you mouth and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the caramel popcorn ones ar even better

which is why its BULL********* that this bag has 20000 beans and only 2 popcorn ones

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Dixville posted:

I like the cinnamoon

they are actually v good but they dominate the palate and are indistinguishable from seven other red fruit flavours. they ruin the whole experience

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

PUT IT IN MY MOUTH

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

precision posted:

PUT IT IN MY MOUTH

Ok

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I think they're decent but the Starburst jellies are far superior

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

poo poo, do they still make bottle caps?

wibble
May 20, 2001
Meep meep
Jelly Bellys are honest god drat american institution. To see them mocked on this fine web site fills me an urgee to deficate all over those who mock.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i like to go to bulk barn and get a big bag of the dirt flavoured one

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

numberoneposter posted:

i brought a prank one for my family xmas called BEAN-BOOZLED with such flavors as dog food, raw fish, dish water, puke etc lol

except they have identical looking normal flavors. its actually a lot of fun lol. your hosed if you get rotten egg though. fart bean.

Those owned. Havent seen them around.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I was incredibly offended by the Harry Potter Every Flavor beans because of the gall they had to literally put dogshit flavors like peppercorn, earwax, etc.

I was 10 years old and I guess I somehow thought they wouldn't actually make objectively awful, vomit inducing candy and that the flavors would still be sort of palatable. Boy was I wrong. I think there actually was a vomit flavor and at least one bean triggered my gag reflex.

This tiny box of name-brand terrible cost 4 dollars and I felt completely suckered by capitalism.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

For people wanting Belly Flops, last I saw of them they were being sold at 99 Cent Only stores. It’s been awhile since I’ve looked for them there, though.

Now if I could just find Clark’s Teaberry Gum again, my life would be complete.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

sure okay posted:

I was incredibly offended by the Harry Potter Every Flavor beans because of the gall they had to literally put dogshit flavors like peppercorn, earwax, etc.

I was 10 years old and I guess I somehow thought they wouldn't actually make objectively awful, vomit inducing candy and that the flavors would still be sort of palatable. Boy was I wrong. I think there actually was a vomit flavor and at least one bean triggered my gag reflex.

This tiny box of name-brand terrible cost 4 dollars and I felt completely suckered by capitalism.

welcome to capitalism, gently caress you! haha

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

sure okay posted:

isnt that the entire gimmick of those beans? like you only buy them because the chance of the weird ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Aardvark! posted:

isnt that the entire gimmick of those beans? like you only buy them because the chance of the weird ones

*extremely turned on capitalist children* get this ma... i want the candy that tastes like poo poo