Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps

listen to the thrum of the rain on the roof; look at how the rain streaked window warps the outside world; just chill rainy vibes itt.

sure is pourin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

it sure is rainin'
cats and dogs, puppies, kittens
watch out for "puddles"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*tracking in a big puddle all through the living room and kitchen*
hey

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

PostsYouCanDanceTo

Holy gently caress, I want to live in that world so bad...

Seriously, I LOVE the rain. Everything is gray and dark and cold and beautiful, the world moves more slowly, everything is totally zen, you get to layer your outerwear and be all cozy (and stylish!), the sound is so soothing, ohmigod rain is the best. I think my idea of Heaven is, if nothing else, a big warm, comfy bed where you can lie there and listen to rain on the window and just be perfectly content for all eternity.

Also, it is Madonna's best song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnmPwHaKRa0

Heather Papps

hello friend

a pitter patter
on my big ol' umbrella
the beat of my march

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

PostsYouCanDanceTo posted:

Seriously, I LOVE the rain. Everything is gray and dark and cold and beautiful, the world moves more slowly, everything is totally zen, you get to layer your outerwear and be all cozy (and stylish!), the sound is so soothing, ohmigod rain is the best. I think my idea of Heaven is, if nothing else, a big warm, comfy bed where you can lie there and listen to rain on the window and just be perfectly content for all eternity.

Also, it is Madonna's best song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnmPwHaKRa0

Do opposite snowbird and come up to the PNW between the months of like November and January...or however long this is supposed to last.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm expecting freezing rain all day and evening tomorrow. I can already hear it going smack smack smack against my bedroom window. that's a comforting sound so long as u have food and a warm dog

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jan 8, 2022

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

[quote="PostsYouCanDanceTo" post="520535423"]

same here big time :hf:

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

a pitter patter
on my big ol' umbrella
the beat of my march

Dancing game? On point. Effective umbrella usage? Lacking.

free hubcaps

PostsYouCanDanceTo posted:

same 100%. it feels like the world takes a little nap when its raining and you have it all to yourself.

free hubcaps

How Wonderful! posted:

*tracking in a big puddle all through the living room and kitchen*
hey

plz leave your galoshes in the mudroom. there's cocoa on the stove!

Twenty Four

Living in a place where we get little rain, I'm really enjoying these pictures!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I don't trust it. Sure it seems nice, but there's a bunch of creepy bald dudes running the whole place. How do you get to the beach from here?

free hubcaps

Twenty Four posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-zPNQYHSvU

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jan 8, 2022

free hubcaps

il pleut mon amis

biosterous

sometimes you need to get a lil hyped up even when it is chill and rainy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwrrYwS8qSk

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

it'll probably rain...

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Twenty Four posted:

We are due for something like 6cm of rain between Tuesday and Thursday, I will try and take a short, atmospheric video.

free hubcaps

teen witch
big fan of the rain, nature’s ambien except without all the half awake weirdness (or maybe…)

Manifisto

you know how it is: woke up in my clothes again this morning, don't know exactly where I am. I should heed my doctor's warning (he does the best with me he can). he claims I suffer from delusion . . . yet I'm so confident I'm sane! it can't be an optical illusion, so how can you explain shadows in the rain? whoa

ty nesamdoom!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

nesamdoom posted:

Even in a small town on rainy days I'd throw tubes out in the yard and spend the afternoon getting drunk with my friends in the rain without anyone calling the cops.

Thinking bout the rain got me thinking bout yard tubin' and how I told Trashed Crew about it. If it's a summer rain I can get behind it, especially if it's gonna become a cool night storm.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
free hubcaps

Manifisto

this art is all lovely op, did you make any of it?

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's raining 2nite where I live! :peanut:

FutonForensic

pbth! ptooie! i got rain in my mouth

Twenty Four

:hfive:

Finger Prince posted:

We are due for something like 6cm of rain between Tuesday and Thursday, I will try and take a short, atmospheric video.

I just woke up and I first read this as "we are due for rain" as how people say when the area "we" live in is supposed to get rain. I went and checked the forecast and was like "hmm, nope, didn't think so." Then it dawned on me and I realized I really didn't get enough sleep and am not very awake, hah. The video would be cool though!

free hubcaps

Manifisto posted:

this art is all lovely op, did you make any of it?

nah I wish! A lot of the gifs are just ripped wholesale from various anime movies; the gif in the op is a background from King of Fighters 99. here's the pre-storm companion version:

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

Twenty Four

I don't know how you make the rain look so good but I almost feel it's like magic tricks where you are better off not knowing if you want to keep the amazement alive.

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

anime makes good rain

Areola Grande

GoutPatrol posted:

anime makes good rain

the best

free hubcaps

GoutPatrol posted:

anime makes good rain

free hubcaps

forecast says it should stop raining by never

free hubcaps

hrm I wonder if its stopped raining yet

*looks out window*

oh

kalel

I Love Anime Rain (And I Don't Care Who Knows It)

Escape From Noise

So we're in Seattle, op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

rain status: foreverial