Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the most powerful?
Nakajima
Kenoh
Mutoh
Marufuji
Hayata
Go
Kenoh's hairdresser
View Results

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Gaz-L posted:

...he's the booker but he's not under contract? :psyduck:

Lord alone knows. There's been no confirmation of him as booker.

This is rendered unreadable by Hisame deleting tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

When you do what you love, you never work a day

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/hi5ame/status/1523870251800313856?s=21&t=e2sroYYNJmVO9_5QjcP4Rw

Normal stuff

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kenoh you rat! You weren't using that lighter fluid to grill some hamburgers! You were using it to light your kickpad on fire and give me the ol' Spicy Boot!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Not even the first time he's done that in the past year. Last June he did it against Great Muta

Kenoh is the best.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

forkboy84 posted:

Not even the first time he's done that in the past year. Last June he did it against Great Muta

Kenoh is the best.

He lost that match too, by the way.

:cripes:

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I think I dislike Kenoh less than Sasaki so I hope he wins here

OTOH getting punked by DDT (once again) would make for a funny story.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/noahglobal/status/1527268253562818562?s=20&t=QQrhuDEK7pIyFQyqoPbYJg

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 19, 2022

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Might be a bigger thing, were it just Elgin I doubt the DDT, GanPro and TJPW accounts would have posted a japanese version of it

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Kamiyu has been getting harassed by a dude who has been threatening to attack female fans recently I think.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I am keen for this if it means Junta isn't going to be a losspost anymore

https://twitter.com/noahglobal/status/1527918796614295552

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Ah yes, Mexico. The place where old stars will put over the young up and comers

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I can't speak with experience since I don't watch a lot of Lucha, but I thought that was more a CMLL problem rather than somewhere like IWRG or The Crash

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Nosawa back

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Oh, good.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This fuckin company

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Nosawa has announced he's re-signed and Elgin is a champion.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Welp, time to prioritise TJPW and DDT.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

loving lmao it goes from bad to worse. Please someone save the good wrestlers in the promotion.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nosawa has announced he's re-signed and Elgin is a champion.

No way.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/PepsWrestling/status/1527955986790612992?s=20&t=lAUbUFtO8ocIeCD5NIriUg

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
The team Elgin and Masa beat has to be the most random team to ever hold a tag team title. Wagner Jr and a big meathead who for some reason named himself after former La Résistance member Renée Dupree.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So Nosswa re-signing means he also has the book again?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
:psyboom:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenoh, please smuggle yourself out on the DDT bus after CyberFight, I'm begging you :negative:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

NOAH keeps on doing it's self inflicted wounds huh

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Noah: (deliberately fires entire ar15 magazine into foot & leg with 100% accuracy rate) alright. thats fine. heres why we should put the title on mutoh, [1/82]

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Kenoh, please smuggle yourself out on the DDT bus after CyberFight, I'm begging you :negative:

Maybe by taking the Hana Kimura Memorial show booking, Kenoh is slowly testing the waters to do just that.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

He's too good for the company

https://mobile.twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1528003749435916288

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gotch?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

No. Kenoh, the guy taking the dropkick then hitting the back of his head on the floor outside

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenoh gets caught in barbed wire ring ropes while taking an independent booking, is hauled back to NOAH. As he is marched to the booking meeting where he will get his next 75 losses to Mutoh explained to him in excruciating detail, Kaito Kiyomiya tosses him a ball to throw at the wall to help keep him distracted.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/noah_ghc/status/1528209146436280321?t=8TJE17XLsb3lC4wa87qcDg&s=19

Keiji Mutoh will be at CyberFight Festival to make an announcement to the fans. The Japanese fans seem pretty concerned about the wording of the tweet. (It says "visit" and not "participate")

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hell of a downgrade considering he main evented the last one

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mutoh there to show his plans for Kaito Kiyomiya's booking going forward, here's a sneak peek:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The only way I'll believe Mutoh (and hell Onita) will be retired is when they are in the grave and even than I'd imagine they'd still find a way to be in a match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If he retires in-ring it's only to become the new booker outright, don't kid yourselves (talking about the Japanese fans surprised at the wording of "visit", not anyone here btw) into thinking this might be anything positive after such a constant stream of negatives in every other facet of the company

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

NOAH meeting the same fate as All Japan at the hands of Mutoh booking would be fitting in a horrible yet funny way

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

NOAH meeting the same fate as All Japan at the hands of Mutoh booking would be fitting in a horrible yet funny way

All Japan has NOAH completely lapped booking-wise, their troubles came from Mutoh taking most of the roster to form Wrestle-1 and gutting them (kind of like Misawa taking the roster and gutting them in 2000). Yeah they'll never reach their heights again but they're in a good place atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Wrestle-1 is the gold standard of an unnecessary Japanese promotion that further cannibalized an already declining market. And we're STILL dealing with some of the big egos behind it (Mutoh, Tajiri) undermining All Japan and NOAH all these years later.