Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
250k for 50% if your business isn't even that good, you'd get a better deal on dragon's den. This is just sugar grifting by getting a bunch of idiots to come up wirh business ideas for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
I did kinda feel bad for them on this task, how is anyone meant to come up with a decent videogame concept and have a tech demo built in like two days? Hideo Kojima couldn't do that.

I do like the show seems to think 'videogames' are all 2D platformers or mindless corridor shooters as if this was the late 90s but that's probably about when Sugar last played one. I'd actually be interested to see the behind the scenes because some of the contestants will definitely have a PlayStation and must have immediately realised how dumb the setup was.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

Yeah I always did wonder how the pitching to business episodes worked, because obviously everyone involved knows there is no actual product and the orders are total make believe

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

I desperately hope the fight milk girl makes it to the interview round

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

Say what you like about Katie Hopkins but it was extremely funny when she went all 'you can't fire me I quit, dickhead' lol

I just reminded myself of the guy a few seasons back who got all the way to the interviews only for it to come out that he didn't even own the business he said he did, he just knew the guy who did from uni. It's between that and the guy whose whole proposal was three pages long, one of which was all clipart, for funniest interview, for me at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

I honestly thought they were all money laundering operations like this import sweet shops that never have anyone in them but somehow afford to pay central london rent