Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

halo run is predictably a snorefest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

oh cool so his girlfriend is the whip now thats a cool + normal plot point

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

oh no big freeze

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

who the gently caress hates mint chocolate chip

a big liar

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Gotta say tho this isnt as interesting as hoped tho, I think it might have been more entertaining if done as intended with the runner having to work with a team to do the puzzles. Then again it might be harder to follow since they'd use their weird shorthand speak that would be hard to follow, i dunno. Still impressive but its basically impossible to follow whats happening either way

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

weapons switching is WAY too fast and the animations are loving with my head

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Flesnolk posted:

Why do the donation contests say no donation necessary for entry, seems contradictory

because requiring 'donations' to enter a contest is illegal. usually the ways to apply without donating are just made a pain in the rear end to dissuade lazy people from bothering. thats why contests like that always say your donation will make you 'automatically entered' for the contest

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

ugh this spongebob looks like a nightmare from the front

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

these guys are very good at tetris, but, they are not the equal of the real legend tetris dudes that showcased tgm in the before times

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

the yeti posted:

I didn't watch the early gdqs live but I've heard people say back when the donation velocity was a lot lower Yetee or other sponsors conveniently jump in with their donations towards an incentive (or to save/kill to spice it up) which---I don't have a problem with, but I guess some people did.

Between then and now, they don't typically have trouble meeting donations so I dunno if it comes up that often.

there was definitely at least 1 bonus run incentive on Thursday I think that was just ridiculously high and didn't even get close to being met, which just got quietly kicked under the rug. Was kinda funny/sad listening to the commentator urging people to donate it during the previous run when it was at like.. less than 1/10th of the way or some poo poo I forget

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

this smug little leprechaun is too good at this

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

why is glados a potato now

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

finally got to go back to watch awful block, all amazingly bad as usual but I think special stars were Taz-mania for the incredible soundtrack and Zadette for the pure concept of it. Pretty good race too. Meme man 2 was a bit disappointing tbh, I expected it to perfectly recreate the original except for the replaced sprites / audio but it couldnt even do that

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

drat, the Metal Warriors run was really cool run of a neat game I'd never heard of, but the game softlocked near the end :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

drat, i completely missed it among the recommendations but Snolf 0 (sonic 1, with golf controls) was a wild run, first that it's even possible, let alone fast.