Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Another year of not being able to watch it anywhere near as much as I want to, but still, let the hype train roll!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Ooooh Spike knows what's up, horror block is always fantastic.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Agent355 posted:

I never liked the skit humor they do, it never lands for me. Excited for the actual marathon to start tho.

Ehh it's hit and miss, this year is more of a miss for me but that's ok. They're more fun with a live audience imo :P

Loving the poems though!

edit: and the snippets are pretty good, very groundhog day. Kungfu is really selling it.

Ravus fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 9, 2022

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Such a first world problem, but *GDQ always makes me fear for my OLED. So many bright, static images :eng99:

e; tech diff take 2. Poor guy.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Heck yeah! Lets go AXELSANGO!

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Ahh the tilt is real. :rip: Such a shame as it was butter smooth for the start.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Love this Death's Door run already. What a great energy the couch/runner have.

e; yeah great run. Highly recommended. Game looks really fun as well!

Ravus fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 10, 2022

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Happy birthday Joe.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Flesnolk posted:

I feel like maybe they should be interviewed after their run, like athletes getting post-match interviews

'So you tilted hard and missed all your skips, what a lovely run. What went wrong?' :smith:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Holy poo poo that Pumpkin Jack run was just 10/10.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

I missed so freaking much this year. Going to lean on GoonRecs(tm) really hard.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

I zoned out and for a second I thought Sent was retiring and I was gonna cry :eng99:

but it wasn't :sun:

e: DELTA RUNE: SO HARD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Cernunnos posted:

Comedy Gold on that finish

It was perfect. The delay, the frustrated shout, the fadeout. 10/10