Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Be aware, the beginning of Nier is really rough. It's not easy, you can't save for a bit and if you die you go all the way back to the beginning. I gave up for a while before finally powering through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

This song that they just played on GDQ is kind of amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoKTXAyoWK0

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

So uh... how did he see out of that costume with it covering his eyes?

Echo location, why do you think he talks so much?

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

I did it, I sort of made it into my first GDQ! I designed, laser cut, and donated these Link's Awakening prizes, super cool to see them on screen. GDQ prizes are a big influence that got me into making these.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrowdedTenderKuduUnSane-SUSfkkGbxwcSBLOG

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Thanks all! I'm glad to hear people like the laser cuts so much, I think I want to start working on something for the next GDQ now, hopefully something bigger.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Azza Bamboo posted:

I just love how much love there is in the community. I wish I enjoyed playing video games enough to actually run something and be in this crowd more than twice a year.

if you're crafty at all, donating a prize felt like a great way to participate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

I still want to watch a lot more runs, and I'm sure everyone's going to have their own hit lists, but here's my recommendations so far. This isn't every run I've seen, but generally each one that has a reason to watch it, including a few I didn't like but others did.

Here's a list of runs I watched and recommend for the most part.

If you're only going to watch two runs, watch Sekiro and GeoGuessr, those are the top ones I've seen.