Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Metal Gear Solid as a finale still baffles me a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

MatchaZed posted:

I mean, the Otacon vs Meryl is an obvious weeklong donation incentive.

If that's the actual reason, I'm all in for it.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

It's been forever since I watched a CTR run so this will be a great refresher.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Having played FF13 on launch, I never really understood the combat system (never really was a clever person back then).

All these years have passed, and I'm still itching to play it again, but never got around to do so. It's sitting in my steam library, however. I could just boot it up.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Cernunnos posted:

Wait. We missed an incentive? It's pretty rare that that happens. Hope we don't miss out on FF7R:I

Given that it's the long run of the event and that not many people genuinely like FF13, I can see why the incentive wasn't met. FF7R, on the other hand, shouldn't have much of a problem getting incentives met, especially if it's to play Intermission.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Geoguessr is one of the biggest runs to look forward to. I can't wait to see what kind of "middle of nowhere" location Havrd will recognize.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

This already owns

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Last thing I need in a super mario speedrun is a clickbait youtuber style commentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

MuffiTuffiWuffi posted:

how could you POSSIBLY sight read any of this lol good Lord

It gets much, much worse.