Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

I get this is a time loop joke but presenting it as three dudes gaslighting the only woman isn’t the best choice for the lighthearted intro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Agent355 posted:

I never liked the skit humor they do, it never lands for me. Excited for the actual marathon to start tho.

In general I like it because it’s a call back to the earlier days of GDQ when it was as much as anything a showcase of the most awkward people in existence.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

Prime Hunters reminds me that there were more than a couple of DS/3DS games in mainline Nintendo series that I will simply never play because the controls were so off-putting to me at the time that I didn't even give them a chance

Really wish they’d rerelease Kid Icarus Uprising with dual analogue controls.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Love to see Sent’s filthy socks.