Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

someone awful. posted:

hades is incredibly approachable when you don't play it at heckin' light speed
The SYNTHETIK run from earlier had this issue and was hilarious because the runners were too focused to explain anything and they didn't have a couch of any kind so it was just constant tapping and flashes and explosions with not an ounce of context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Novasol posted:

For fans of the Awful Block, try checking out Kusogrande, the bad video game tournament. It's run by Brossentia and a lot of the organizers and participants for Kusogrande contribute heavily to Awful Block.

Also totally not a plug because I am currently in winner's top 8 for it, and I got there by defeating a fellow goon in my last match
More Awful Block stuff too: Big Bad Game-a-thon
A good chunk of the games in Awful Block were run in the most recent one.
https://www.youtube.com/c/BigBadGameathon/videos