Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
*slams the door open*
I'M HERE. can't wait for some of my favourite time of the year with speedruns. Looking forward to punchys run, but looking through the schedule, I see a lot of new (to me) names. I take it as a sign the scene has grown and the hobby is going strong, very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Hell ye, Shasta time!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Shasta is one of the nicest runners to watch ever

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
What's that background audio...

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh I was not expecting Psychonauts 2 to be Sonic 06.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
drat this is a rollercoaster, propfly, almost no story, 50k Yetee donation, technical issues that warranted a pause, hope the rest goes well.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh from the dark colors, framerate and stretched textures, this sure is a PS1 game.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
MGS2 was short and good, Metroid Prime Hunters was great because MrShasta is just a ball of positivity, I've also heard good things about Dead Space 2.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

TeaJay posted:

Fine, fine, fine, I've added Nier to my wishlist, I'll pick it up when next sale rolls in!

Along with half a dozen games I've seen in this event already... too bad Part-Time UFO is not on PC.

Skip Nier, play Automata. Then go back to Nier if you want more.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

haha what posted:

casually saving the universe faster than the amount of time it takes me to finish the first two planets lmao

Unfair comparison - they did this at least once before.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
What.
Yes.
WHAT?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
-Do we have a deal?
-No but we'll kick your rear end

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Lmao that Milestone

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I love this, the runners banter, the banging tracks and the donations all make this a really great run to watch.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
They are both doing the same dumb thing :allears:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Ah i was wondering what was up with the display and they just forgot to mark stuff.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
A wild Bulbasaur appeared!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
:allears:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
AWFUL
They play the games,
of questionable quality
for our entertainment
BLOCK

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

elentar posted:

i do love that the one game you get the longtime player request of playing just as Zelda is also (through no fault of the character's) unanimously considered one of the worst in the series

Another finger curls on the monkey paw

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Man these graphics give me a real Super Hylide vibes

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
"I have picked up some red shoes. They allow us to cross shalow water"

Those were loving galoshes

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
HOLY poo poo

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
You you go brother that is amazing cosplay.

I love that we transitioned from Awful to Silly block without stopping.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
The main hall music makes me think of Warioland for the original Gameboy.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
What do you mean, the commentary is awesome

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I was sure he would not be able to keep this up past World 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
"Blake I'm not doing it"

loving hell I lost it