Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

My five year old is obsessed with Donkey Kong from playing Mario Kart so I think it’s actually cool that in a few we can both watch DKC2 being ran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Ainsley McTree posted:

the Marine Glide is one of those things that makes me wish they could have an audience, people reacting to goofy poo poo like that is a lot of what I like about GDQ.

I get why they can't, they made the right choice, I just miss it still is all

I think the end of the DKC2 race would have the same reaction from the crowd. They would be going wild. Glad they are being responsible about having a lot of folks there, but I miss it too.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I want to see a Snolf block where we run through all of them

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I actually don't hate the look of this and the fact that this is essentially running on the doom engine is impressive

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

hcreight posted:

Can we get a donation incentive for Argick to attempt an IRL spindash?

I'd donate

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

Guess I either didn't see those runs or forgot about them.

Vtubers are extremely lame because I'm jealous I can't afford a model to be one myself

How expensive are the vtuber setups?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

haha what posted:

marathon is going very well!

You just know the first time we can actually do one of these in person again is going to be off the chain

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I have no idea what is going on for this game but it looks cool

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

A Gamebryo engine game with broken physics?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Cartridgeblowers posted:

DMCA-avoidance most likely.

Probably this, and I think it is kinda trivial to make custom stations via mods that you could do to prevent DMCA of the other pre-recorded stuff

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Cartridgeblowers posted:

Oh man, getting nervous. Wanna get that 3 million today.

I say that $900,000 is a lot to get in the next 10 or so hours, but I also know that poo poo gets wild the last few hours.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

BioThermo posted:

It's a pretty generous EST, if Mitch killed Bull + Ape + Emma first try he'd finish under 2 hours.

Thank you for saving LilAggy's throat, Spike.

I love spike and any run he wants to sit in on, I'm good with. Dude is just so amped up all the time.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

eke out posted:

poisoning myself and precisely timing it so i die at the right spot mid-air to fall under the death plane, blindfolded

like you do, you know.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

What is the deadline to get Deltarune? Seems like a ton of money to get to 500k

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

ewe2 posted:

there's no adequate description for the mind palace you need for doing this kind of run, this is a feat of memory beyond most people. outstanding.

I remember seeing the OOT one where it was the first three crystals and knowing how impressive it was, this just seems on a whole different level, and I don't mean that as a slight on the old blindfold run. This poo poo is just wild!

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Didn't realize it was a centipede. Thought that the ape just got its spine pulled out

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

site posted:

so clean he finished 45 minutes under estimate jesus

During the Bull, I was kinda dubious, but he pulled it off and pretty much rolled from there.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

Glad to see that the Sekiro run was good even if I couldn't watch it.

That Serious Sam ad screen looks like complete garbage tho. Horrible tweening.

Haven't gotten to watch a ton of this event live, but it was rad and worth a watch.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

IMJack posted:

I hope Sent isn't coming down with the bug, he's sounding kinda breathless too

I noticed that too. I just got over COVID for the second time, and thankfully this time was a relative breeze but I know I was lucky.. as far as I could be for getting it twice anyway.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

100k in 30 minutes,

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

6k in like a minute, we gona do this no problem.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Vermain posted:

sincerely appreciate this guy sandbagging like this

Oh I "missed" it whoops

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

msushi seems like a pretty cool dude

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Barudak posted:

Much like Ohio State this year, it doesn't go anywhere

them dawgs is hell, tho

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

someone awful. posted:

glad we're getting our daily dose of potassium

Its good for... body stuff. You know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Watched the Earthbound run and holy mess, TAS strats but just playing it live. Earthbound is one of my favorite games and I didn't know that you could break it quite like that.

The Stardew Valley run was cool, but I think its been known for a while that you can put item code in names. Seeing how the game reacted to some of it was fun.