Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bankston sounds like a prizefighter 100% prepared to break Jones in half on the last episode. I am so excited to watch this live stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

At the end of the stream the judge talked about the hours of time each side spent. Do they account for the amount of time they have to ask Daria 8 times to answer a simple yes/no question? She’s infuriating on the formulaic objections episodes.

E: also surely someone has shown the judge the footage of Alex calling it a show trial in the courtroom hallway while it is going on by now.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jul 27, 2022

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Owen’s going to audition to be third mic. Seems like the one rat just smart enough to recognize a sinking ship.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Has anyone ever crank called the show when Alex takes calls? If there was ever a day for it, todays the day.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Renegret posted:

They mentioned in the latest episode about Daria and the sick thing she mentioned at the end of her testimony.

What was the question? I didn't see the case live and missed it.

One of the horrific things was that it was better to believe in the conspiracy because then at least there’s hope the kids are still alive somewhere. Real :stare: stuff.

E:fb

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It’s amazing the lies you can get away with when you know your absolute dipshit fans will never, ever use critical or analytical thinking skills.

‘Both parents in the trial told me that they didn’t even want to sue me, agree that I did nothing wrong and said the judge did a special ritual that invalidates the constitution in the courtroom; it’s the plaintiffs attorneys and democrat cabal that’s making them sue me. Buy more slop buckets and don’t forget to donate because I’m broke as hell.’

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Listening to Alex claim to be the leader of the spiritual infowarrior army or whatever in todays episode, I’m reminded of that time Alex had a chance to grab a bullhorn and lead his followers into glorious battle against the globalists and… begged them all to settle down, leave the Capitol and reassemble peacefully in the parking lot.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Does he mean ‘baseless assumptions based on zero actual research’ Alex Jones or ‘wild, inflammatory slander that will cost him a half a billion dollars in a defamation lawsuit’ Alex Jones?

answer: yes

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alex’s fake-confident laugh is incredible :stare:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Wanderer posted:

I'd be up for starting a betting pool with official Goon Dollars (tm, not a real currency) about what actually happens.

I can't decide between "drinks himself to death in a year," "flees to a non-extradition country," and "despite being 'broke,' somehow manages to keep the settlement tied up in court for the next 20 years."

I think it should be a national Alex Jones death pool, cost $20 to bet, and the winnings are given to SH parents regardless. Alex is not allowed to bet on himself.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

As much as it’s possible to have a favorite thing about Alex, I enjoy his run-on sentences where he plugs the holes in his lies as he’s making up lies. ‘The judge is about to declare me the bad guy, whenactuallyitsthemwhoarethebadguys’

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Three hour formulaic objections episode? :hellyeah:

The plaintiffs should have just played these clips, holy poo poo.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I feel so bad for the poor court reporter trying to keep up with every yes/no question turning into a run-on sentence about the globalists led by congressman Blumenthal controlling the plaintiffs through his nephew, and the judge influencing a partner at Mattei’s firm.

Can’t wait for Alex to bring all his proof of a conspiracy in the next episode :allears:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Seems like it’s more that they’re finding it harder and harder to contain their disgust for Alex as he continues to double down on lies and egg on the worst behavior in his dipshit fans.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I wonder if that face is Alex is now realizing he’s the last stop before rock bottom.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Rust Cohle putting on joker makeup and pressing play on this episode.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I’m surprised Ali is even allowed on the show, I thought it was an open secret he snitched on J6 defendants to save himself.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

‘Mr Bankston is the nice one of us’ :allears:

E: God drat this dude is the last of the bare knuckle deposition attorneys.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 28, 2023

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I would love an Alex Jones cooking show where he just burns cookies and tartines all day and gets mad. Or a Townsends style show where he tries to live the 1776 Way and builds the shittiest log cabin ever and freezes to death.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I hope Alex pays off the full $1.5 billion by ripping off Thomas Kinkade. In more ways than one.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Oh man, this part about smashing the trolls/haters/globalists' heads into the concrete is probably based on the real life incident where Alex, a bully, smashed some kid's head into concrete and caused them brain damage. That kid's friends later ambushed and beat the poo poo out of Alex, which is why he moved out of his hometown. The story he tells is that he discovered the town's police were dealing drugs through some nancy drew nonsense, and the coverup by city hall and the chief of police is what forced his parents to move.

Watching Alex's empire collapse loving owns.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

On the other hand, it is good that Alex is so radioactive the best guest he can get is a guy who went viral for unhinged rants at city council meetings.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Tree Dude posted:

welp... all of you that were rooting for chaos have won this round.

e: also how the gently caress is Alex's audio this bad in 2023? This is worse than any podcast I've ever listened to and I've been listening to those since 2005.

The bankruptcy court sold the good sound mixer and he’s down to a ‘02 Casio keyboard :pray:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I saw him play at a county fair/hot air balloon festival years ago and he absolutely rocked.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Great episode. Sounds like Alex is about to crack. Wound tighter than a drum while he’s on vacation, hollering in a hotel room alone in Hawaii. Pretending he’s on a globalist recon mission for his imbecile listeners.

It seems like he’s getting more apocalyptic as time goes on. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

‘Leftist cult of fire rangers’ is an all-timer.

E: v: from the start of todays episode. Pretty dark by the end though :ohdear:

red19fire fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jun 18, 2023

red19fire
May 26, 2010

:stare: god drat Alex, you just got a $1.5 billion penalty for encouraging your dipshit hog listeners to harass someone.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It’s fun to listen to Alex’s bullshit being put to a microscope by proxy, and alex flail around trying to move the goalposts.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

RFK Jr is squirming under the same basic line of questioning from Alex’s sandy hook trial, being forced under oath to cite the sources for his claims. And wouldn’t you know it, his claims are also based on half-read Facebook :tinfoil: bullshit.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I like the modern stuff because it feels like in between the gruesome transphobia and bloviating, there’s glimpses of Alex trying to keep it together as the bankruptcy vise tightens. Whenever he hollers about democrats eating babies or whatever, it’s the mask slipping. Behind the scenes, Alex has to be feeling the pressure. I wonder if sales or listenership are down.

I want to see if Dan could delve into Crowder’s latest, that dipshit seems like he’s on the skids. I don’t know if his mental health could handle it.

Or just take a vacation for a while, Dan’s earned it. Maybe for fun Jordan can call in and accuse Alex of being a J6 informant, I think it’s highly sus he went to the capitol on J6 and told people not to go inside.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Can’t wait for it to come out in bankruptcy court that Alex asked to be paid in bitcoin.

And Dan’s right, the eventual crowder/jones fallout will be incredible.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Has Alex acknowledged that Roger Stone is almost certain one of the rats who flipped on trump? That’s going to be a fun episode.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The reappearance of my favorite Alex jones tall tale: the globalists showed me all their plans and then asked me to join and I politely declined and signed an NDA which I completely respect, I only break the NDA after some major event when I can say I saw it coming.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

My favorite pet of the last episode was Alex giving a complicated defense of why he’s taking a trip that’s definitely not a vacation, it’s a secret mission so dangerous and secretive that the deep state might fake his suicide. Sure thing, Alex.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

How else would he have infiltrated the drug ring at his school that the chief of police and mayor were covering up? This is an actual claim made by Alex Jones.

I have an idea for a 21 Jump Street re-reboot.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I wonder if the ‘rigged and controlled’ jury is a subliminal message to the same trump cultists that respond to ‘RIGGED AND STOLLEN’. The subliminal message is of course: give me money.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alex et al definitely know about Knowledge Fight, but I doubt they would mention it on air because they don’t want to lose listeners by pointing them to a podcast dedicated to debunking Alex and showing what a piece of poo poo liar he is. If the listener leaves the IW ecosphere, Alex loses control of the message and more importantly that’s one less wallet for him to hit up to ‘defend liberty’ by buying brain pills at an insane markup.

It’s the same reason he never encouraged his listeners to watch his SH trials or his testimony in court. He doesn’t want them to learn the truth, coincidentally, about how his beet juice pills cost $6.99 to buy and get marked up to $49.99. Or that he made about $100k a week while going off about SH and pleading poverty on air every day.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I’m okay with shorter episodes that have a basic summary of the repetitive Alex antisemitism :words: for d&j’s mental health and focuses on his clear decline as the consequences meat grinder finally catches his tippy toe. I got a great chuckle of of Alex complaining about having to sell his boats and vacation home he doesnt even use :qq: as he begs for support from his dwindling audience.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

A grown man who laughs like that is probably a serial killer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Groveling Alex is a new one, his listeners should have to listen to this, it’s unreal to hear him talk over everyone else just to lick elons boots. He sounds rough, slurring his words more than usual. S and B sounds make it obvious.