Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
im thinking if we want longevityo n this forum you just cant be posting youtube links without timestamps or a little write up or something lol. forums been open for like 2 hours and we already got 100 links in here and youre gonna be hard pressed to find someone to click em all if you aint gonna write up a reason for me to click it. good poo poo so far tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
ill edit all my posts w/ just links cause im not sure if thats against meta or not

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

im thinking if we want longevityo n this forum you just cant be posting youtube links without timestamps or a little write up or something lol. forums been open for like 2 hours and we already got 100 links in here and youre gonna be hard pressed to find someone to click em all if you aint gonna write up a reason for me to click it. good poo poo so far tho

timestamped at 4:20 for u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09h7EinWRHE&t=15600s

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Fucker posted:

ill edit all my posts w/ just links cause im not sure if thats against meta or not

what

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

still not clicking

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ive posted only good links. Even the shaq one

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good point op. i don't click the links when I'm on my phone usually and I'm guilty on link posting myself. ill try to work on it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah i always try to leave a little description on everything i post so people know what they're getting into and can say "yeah that wsa dope" or call me a fuckin moron and create some content because i'm not clicking on all those random fuckin links either

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
me taking in these tips

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

we need a stylesheet. something real clean. upholster this mother up in gucci stripes and poo poo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

skipmyseashells posted:

me taking in these tips

Pause

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

yeah depends on the context OP I think for say the bad lines thread a quick time stamped YT link is great for a quick lol but yeah I'm not gonna listen to a whole song unless you give me a good reason

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

we need a stylesheet. something real clean. upholster this mother up in gucci stripes and poo poo

90s pen & pixel theme

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

goon project.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they should give us the fyad selector so we can choose an era/style of rap with appropriate style sheet

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

make cracker king IK of the rap forum lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
You're p[robably right OP I will edit thoughts into my posts later.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
im not clicking poo poo, just fyi

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
yup. i click everything but if it's isn't timestamped (if thread approp. of course) im [jay z voice] "on to the next one"

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

time stamps are a must

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
linkposting belongs on phiz

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
paging astral uh hey can we get a link that generates consisting of all of the songs in a thread in one playlist

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

crabcakes dogg posted:

paging astral uh hey can we get a link that generates consisting of all of the songs in a thread in one playlist

this would be cool as hell

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

crabcakes dogg posted:

drat. someone PM "hbag"

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
actgually that Hbag guy could probably program anything we want. Hes pretty loving insane with the tech skills. And the computer

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

insane anime posted:

actgually that Hbag guy could probably program anything we want. Hes pretty loving insane with the tech skills. And the computer

he gets a lot of hate but we all see a litle of ourselves in him you know, hes alright

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

crabcakes dogg posted:

he gets a lot of hate but we all see a litle of ourselves in him you know, hes alright

i like him.

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
paging hbag, next goon project sir!! also make it apple music compatible

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

theyre my friend

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

you rang????
yeah i could actually probably pull something like this off. working on a couple university assignments at the moment but after im done with those ill get on that poo poo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

forget those, this is ghetto university fool

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

forget those, this is ghetto university fool

lol

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

hbag posted:

you rang????
yeah i could actually probably pull something like this off. working on a couple university assignments at the moment but after im done with those ill get on that poo poo

let me know if you need help with hosting, i can maybe contribute some code but i do enough of that for a living

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

hbag posted:

you rang????

hbag and me talking in the culdesac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjG-LJ5PP0o&t=33s

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

crabcakes dogg posted:

let me know if you need help with hosting, i can maybe contribute some code but i do enough of that for a living

i got a 5 dollar a month linode that ive been cramming every single web toy i make and my IRC bouncer onto (https://fyad.club, https://api.fyad.club, https://chat.fyad.club, https://avs.fyad.club (still working on thsi one lol)) but if it finally keels over and dies under the weight of like 17 different running services i'll keep that in mind

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
hell yeah, with the exception of the mc chris thread this forum is alright so far

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

:crossarms:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
wtf am i looking at, hbag

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Fucker posted:

wtf am i looking at, hbag

https://thelounge.chat

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

hell if you want an account on that lmk lmao its a pretty cool client

but anyway i should be done with uni poo poo in the next day or so and then i'll start working on the playlist thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

hbag posted:

hell if you want an account on that lmk lmao its a pretty cool client

but anyway i should be done with uni poo poo in the next day or so and then i'll start working on the playlist thing

post the github link i'm down