Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

lmao he back, bless you Pete Davidson

https://twitter.com/dondatimes/status/1482235376047738881?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Julia Fox is gonna be hyper amber rose

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my beautiful dark twisted fantasy is possibly the greatest album ever made even if it only has 3-4 bangers. start-to-finish i can't name anything more impressive

his most important song to me is spaceship. mopping floors at 3am just sobbing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the call out followed by "who?!" of pete davidson in his latest track is pathetic lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hope ye can move on from pete loving his wife and channel that energy into making good music again but we'll see

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

CuckYe

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

dont trust this julia girl. think shes gonna kill him

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hope ye can move on from pete loving his wife and channel that energy into making good music again but we'll see

It's funny that right from the minute he first started dating Kim everyone was saying "oh man, Kanye is gonna go absolutely insane during their inevitable split" and ever since then he's been following every single step in the divorced-dad playbook right to the letter. So much for defying expectations Ye

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Who could imagine that the man who had a leaked sex tape of himself with an impersonator of the woman he ended up marrying wouldn’t handle it well when they broke up.

Kanye west is a vampire and I do not gently caress with him like that any more.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
yeezy season approaching

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Who could imagine that the man who had a leaked sex tape of himself with an impersonator of the woman he ended up marrying wouldn’t handle it well when they broke up.

Kanye west is a vampire and I do not gently caress with him like that any more.

vampires are cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-AK_39xg8

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1487118526175457281?s=21

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Kanye has been trash since he got the idea into his head that he needs to be off his meds to be creative.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

This is one additional line from kanye just repeating a John mulaney joke

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Bismack Billabongo posted:

This is one additional line from kanye just repeating a John mulaney joke

Look, Pete Davidson may allegedly be a lot of things, but "new in town" is not one of them.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
He might be homeless.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

This is... actionable, no? Not like Kanye can't afford to win a lawsuit in your benighted hellscape country, but if I were Pete Davidson I'd be looking into that right now because accusations about spreading STIs are no loving joke.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Where’s the lie

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

This is... actionable, no? Not like Kanye can't afford to win a lawsuit in your benighted hellscape country, but if I were Pete Davidson I'd be looking into that right now because accusations about spreading STIs are no loving joke.
only if it isnt true and

t a s t e posted:

Where’s the lie

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

listening to at long last asap again lately, heard this loving awful kanye verse and the whole thing is so drat bad but thought of this thread lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAiqmbn8HxY&t=260s

this part is especially grating/hilarious:

Ay bitch you missed out, hashtag #Fomo
I got one child, one child
But I'm fuckin', fuckin', fuckin' like I'm tryna make four more

thankfully it's just in the breakdown at the end, doesn't wreck what is an otherwise great song and can be safely skipped over to the next track.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That song and verse both rule

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Can’t wait for donda2

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
This whole Billie Eilish thing is embarrassing even by the extremely low standards of modern day Ye. Stop posting cringe kanye

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://twitter.com/mohanadelshieky/status/1492933583576735748?s=21

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
TEAM YE

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
They're playing soccer in my backyeard, I THINK I SEE MESSI

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
ye forever the greatest for making dame dash sit through angels egg

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

need to hear from someone who copped Kanye’s $200 music listening thingy, post itt and ye shall be rewarded

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

https://twitter.com/kaievh/status/1496516778604003330?s=21

Sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ngl i had a pretty fu ked up day and was pretty blazed but watching ep 2 of jeenyuhs today i teared up like 5 separate times lol

E: i dont think it's in this clip but right after that pharrell is just like "man, i didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't know."

ram dass in hell fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Feb 24, 2022