Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Alabama lost to a QB named after a hat.

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Time for Saban to hang them up.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Crosspost

LeeMajors posted:

I mean this in all seriousness, as an anti-UGA shitposter--congrats UGA fans, this poo poo is real and don't ever forget it. It's an incredible feeling and don't take it for granted (and I doubt y'all will).

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Somebody check on Scionix

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Jordan Davis has the biggest head I have ever seen

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Worst Saban team since his inaugural one, worst QB in years, loses the title game because of two dead wrs

Can't wait to be bored stiff by next year's revenge tour

Sad that Georgia broke their curse , happy they crushed Michigan

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Sometimes I forget and then laugh again when I see his jersey and remember he's Stetson Bennett the fourth.

That name has been rolling around for a long time.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/FanSince09/status/1480767851048755200

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

KKKLIP ART posted:

Alabama lost to a QB named after a hat.

Discuss.

I remember when word was getting around that JT Daniels wasn’t going to start against Arkansas and it would be Hat man, I thought “hm maybe we have a chance”

And then Hat man basically stuffed us in a locker like we were nerds.

And now Hat man won a national championship.

Congrats Hat man

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I 100% feel for Stetson. It is easy to make fun of his name and that he was a walk-on and whatever, but this dude was 5th on the depth chart last year and essentially told he had no way of starting at UGA. He bet on himself, COVID did some wild poo poo, and he held the reins as starter last year, lost it to JT, and held onto it after JT got hurt this year. There is 100% a lot to criticize Kirby for in how we hand QBs, but god drat do I feel good for Stetson.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

THEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGaKlawx8Ik
DAWGS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RT5M44AVM
IS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCl86pck0Xs
HELL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_PQIuCEMpk
DON'T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNmoMh37HI
THEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2qXP7bx_o8

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Alabama 2021 SEC Champs

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

gently caress

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1480765732455690246?s=20

KKKLIP ART posted:

I 100% feel for Stetson. It is easy to make fun of his name and that he was a walk-on and whatever, but this dude was 5th on the depth chart last year and essentially told he had no way of starting at UGA. He bet on himself, COVID did some wild poo poo, and he held the reins as starter last year, lost it to JT, and held onto it after JT got hurt this year. There is 100% a lot to criticize Kirby for in how we hand QBs, but god drat do I feel good for Stetson.

Is Daniels broken or something?

I mean, Bennett will be selling insurance or running a roofing company in like 5 years, but what the gently caress happened with Daniels?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

GD_American posted:

Alabama 2021 SEC Champs

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Given the reports of fire works and automatic gunfire I’m getting from goons South of Atlanta that tweet ain’t likely accurate.

Anyway who had a brisket recipe they like?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

gently caress

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1480765732455690246?s=20

I mean, Bennett will be selling insurance or running a roofing company in like 5 years, but what the gently caress happened with Daniels?

hosed up if true

LeeMajors posted:

There is some insider board rumors stuff that gets sort of eluded at. I think the biggest thing is that the lat injury was worse than discussed, maybe JT's home doctors said he was more injured after being cleared by UGA and that created a rift. Stetson was obviously playing well enough to keep his job, but I don't know what happened between JT for sure.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
God dammit the neighbors are playing music loud as poo poo and barking and woo-ing. I’m never getting to sleep tonight

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

GD_American posted:

Alabama 2021 SEC Champs

LSU 2011 SEC Champs

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Where does JT Daniels transfer to?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Nick Saban lost to former assistants for the first time ever not once but twice this year, he's washed, time to bring in Head Coach Lane Kiffin

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Wife fb post:
Congrats Georgia on the national championship!
We are still the SEC Champs roll tide

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Deep down, I thought the incoming SEC Shorts video with Hope would be funnier if Georgia lost in a Georgia way.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Bring back the crystal football, it just looks better.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

mastershakeman posted:

Hang a banner for it losers

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

mastershakeman posted:

Wife fb post:
Congrats Georgia on the national championship!

I know that pain.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kirby smart antifa confirmed

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

UGA's joyless slog to a 2022 playoff loss is going to be hilarious.

:qq:2009:qq:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Oh good now they’re shooting off fireworks

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Good work, Georgia.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Glad I don't know any Georgia fans so I can be happy for them without ever having to hear about it

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Apparently this hat QB is like my wife's fifth cousin or something stupid like that stuff only bored old people can keep track of

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

good work georgia, you won me money

unfortunately georgia probably also condemned us to nick saban terrorizing college football for even longer, the only hope was that he won so much he got bored and went away

oh well, you win some you lose some

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Chucktesla posted:

Glad I don't know any Georgia fans so I can be happy for them without ever having to hear about it

My main work friend group is myself and another LSU fan, a Georgia fan, and a Florida fan. Florida fan had to watch LSU and now Georgia win titles in the last three years, gonna be a great offseason for poo poo talk.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Btw whoever told me about the ESPN app hometown radio option - huge thanks. Wife loved hearing eli gold and john whoever

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Georgia and Bama should play a third game to break the tie

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Georgia and Bama should play a third game to break the tie

its already scheduled for early December later this year

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

G-Hawk posted:

its already scheduled for early December later this year

:cawg: :smug:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I should note again before we forget that fumble and recovery not winning Bama the game is a shame in the sense that people would be talking about that for their entire lives.

50 years later people would be complaining about that if the Tide won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Congrats to National Championship Game Offensive MVP Stetson Bennett IV and the National Champion Georgia Bulldogs.

Also UGA opens with Bo Nix in the marquee OOC opener next season and gets Auburn/Miss. State as the West draw. I would say we runnin' it back but Saban will probably revenge this team harder than he's ever revenge'd.

Also that wasn't a fumble.