Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
https://twitter.com/Nintendeal/status/1481027749472915460

(warning: I got the firelogs and they're great but don't leave them sitting somewhere that you don't want smelling like a KFC firelog)

edit: pics from The Thread

Red Robin Hood fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
thank you for posting this deal

coupons is STILL ALIVE BABY

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord

rabble rabble posted:

thank you for posting this deal

coupons is STILL ALIVE BABY

It's a good start

Gameko
Feb 23, 2006

The friend of all children!

So it smells like kfc?

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord

Gameko posted:

So it smells like kfc?

It does actually smell like KFC chicken. It's quite strange.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Thanks for the deal! Unfortunately I don't have a fireplace so I'll have to burn it on my charcoal grill. I'll update the thread later if it's too fragrant for my small apartment (500 square feet)

Dignity Van Houten fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 13, 2022

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

update from hospital. Burning charcoal indoor releases enough carbon dioxide to kill you. Paramedics said my downstairs neighbor saved my life when she came up to check on me. after smelling smoke and hearing me collapse. No word if kfc log worked or not.

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord

Dignity Van Houten posted:

update from hospital. Burning charcoal indoor releases enough carbon dioxide to kill you. Paramedics said my downstairs neighbor saved my life when she came up to check on me. after smelling smoke and hearing me collapse. No word if kfc log worked or not.

Is this real

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Yes

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

are you fibbing or is this actual factual

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
holy poo poo what

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
what

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Voted 5. Going hogwild. Need to add goon nearly kills himself trying to smell burning kfc charcoal with grill in closed apartment to the list.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:stonklol:

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
Did the downstairs neighbor note whether or not the smoke smell was bad or good?? Did she come upstairs to ask for chicken or did she come upstairs to save your life?

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

suffocating to death in the sweet smelling arms of the Colonel himself. we could all be so lucky

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Mods please goldmine this thread.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Nice! posted:

Voted 5. Going hogwild. Need to add goon nearly kills himself trying to smell burning kfc charcoal with grill in closed apartment to the list.

And to think people think these forums are dying…it’s just the members nearly dying.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

bruh

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Thanks for the deal! Unfortunately I don't have a fireplace so I'll have to burn it on my charcoal grill. I'll update the thread later if it's too fragrant for my small apartment (500 square feet)

Never seen a thread hit gold in two subsequent page 1 posts but here we are

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think you owe your neighbor like a poo poo ton of legit free KFC.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Dr. E may have retired, but coupons is still a good place for entertainment deals.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Voted 5, went hog wild.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Honestly not voting five on this thread should be a 6 hour probation.

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker

lmao

Glad you're not dead but lmao

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mokbek posted:

lmao

Glad you're not dead but lmao

Yeah I should stress we are happy your Kentucky Carbon Fried currently. But goddamn it’s also funny.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lmao

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
ground floor

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Funniest thing since Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes lmfao

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Getting in on this moment in goon history. Thank you for your sacrifice, fellow goon

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

holy poo poo, a True Goon Moment TM

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

This is not where I thought this thread would go when someone sent me the link...

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Posting on page 1 of a legendary thread

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

did the 11 herbs and spices smell better as you approached death or worse?

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Lol this rules

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you
lol

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
Thank you for your service :911:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm glad OP has learned that grills are for outdoor use for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Would you say that the smell was... do die for?