Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Endorph posted:

remembering the e/n thread about a lesbian cutting her girlfriend's hymen with a pair of scissors and the first reply being 'this is the one relationship thread where severing was a bad idea'

WTF I've been on SA for a really long time now and I've never heard this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I have about average understanding of female anatomy for a goon, so very little, but I'm not sure hymens work that way

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
A long time ago some goon was looking for medical help and GBS convinced him that tasting his pee would aid in the diagnosis.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Goon really liked bacon and eggs.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

There's no way this is real. Who the gently caress lights a charcoal grill inside their apartment? How the gently caress are you even still alive at this point to do that in the first place?

Happens a lot actually. Although the trigger is usually desperation and not "gently caress yeah $5 KFC logs let's DO THIS"

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/04/29/texas-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dignity Van Houten posted:

update from hospital. Burning charcoal indoor releases enough carbon dioxide to kill you. Paramedics said my downstairs neighbor saved my life when she came up to check on me. after smelling smoke and hearing me collapse. No word if kfc log worked or not.

Ahahahaha holy gently caress this is amazing

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Discussion Quorum posted:

Happens a lot actually. Although the trigger is usually desperation and not "gently caress yeah $5 KFC logs let's DO THIS"

"When Bekele went back inside 30 minutes later, he found Mersha slumped over in the driver’s seat, poisoned by the fumes flowing from the car’s tailpipe"
"Not knowing what else to do, Bekele, a devout Christian, ran and grabbed holy water from inside and splashed it on his wife’s face"

loving hell

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

wa27 posted:

Here's my log I burned last year. Outside my house.

It smelled sorta like KFC but not overwhelmingly so. 4/10.

Thats cause you burned it outside you idiot

hooksocks
Oct 14, 2012

cat flag
Getting COPD from KFC

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dying to get a whiff of that KFC spice log.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

DARE always warned me about the danger of spice and herb...

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Anyone tell KFC over Twitter yet?

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:ughh: How could I forget?

- Killed by international terrorists while playing EVE

what happened to grovertruck guy, did he eventually cause a forest fire

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

what happened to grovertruck guy, did he eventually cause a forest fire
Forgot about that guy. Should assume he died of hypothermia.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Every single year after an emergency pretty much every local government has to tell people "do not use your grill inside for heat" so, I mean...

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Anyone doubting this, :grovertruk: just happened less than a year ago so don't put poo poo like this past a goon

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i love this site

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
Can I be legally held liable for this mess? Is there a thread for legal advice? Please help.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I was 100% sure that the forum had aged out of another Lost Fingat moment but here we are

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Red Robin Hood posted:

Can I be legally held liable for this mess? Is there a thread for legal advice? Please help.

There is. Stay the gently caress away.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Endorph posted:

remembering the e/n thread about a lesbian cutting her girlfriend's hymen with a pair of scissors and the first reply being 'this is the one relationship thread where severing was a bad idea'

lmao I think I remember this, they celebrated w/ a shower beer after

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

This is what happens when Dr. E retires, Coupons falls into anarchy

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

It's only January and we've already got goldmine material

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Red Robin Hood posted:

No

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

Discussion Quorum posted:

Maryland’s Eastern Shore, a guy got himself and several of his kids, burning charcoal for heat indoors (after their electricity had been cut off IIUC)

Honestly it should be taught in science classes that the cleanest possible fire uses up something you need for breathing and almost every other kind of fire puts out at least 1 thing that will poison you

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Red Robin Hood posted:

yes and you're going to ADX Florence Supermax for this heinous crime

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I just want be part of this

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

prisoner of waffles posted:

Maryland’s Eastern Shore, a guy got himself and several of his kids, burning charcoal for heat indoors (after their electricity had been cut off IIUC)

Honestly it should be taught in science classes that the cleanest possible fire uses up something you need for breathing and almost every other kind of fire puts out at least 1 thing that will poison you

Funny enough I were in a bottom ranking state for public education and my chemistry teacher taught this almost verbatim

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
The KFC log is only $3.48 now

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

Wasabi the J posted:

Funny enough I were in a bottom ranking state for public education and my chemistry teacher taught this almost verbatim

Nice.

It should be explicitly taught because
1. Practical! Important! Easily understood!
2. Actually chemical history because I think Priestly literally did this experiment with flames and/or flames + animals in airtight chambers
3. Flames self-extinguishing in a covered chamber is a really easy experiment or demonstration to do

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
It's really easy to learn about stuff like that

It can be understandably difficult to apply that knowledge in the moment if you are constantly suppressing your own sense of awareness because being more aware of reality only makes you more depressed, lol

Here you can understand how someone could seek out the embrace of the KFC 11 herbs and spices firelog

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Paper Tiger posted:

Coupons is the subforum with a surprising dark side, as opposed to all of the other subforums where their dark side is entirely unsurprising

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

WHADDAYA BUYIN??

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
I just bought 3 of these. Sorry wife :(

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Crunkjuice posted:

I just bought 3 of these. Sorry wife :(

Hopefully she has an insurance policy on you

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

I was out of my head so it was out of my hands

Red Robin Hood posted:

The KFC log is only $3.48 now

loving amazing stuff, just perfect

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I need to know more. Dignity Van Houten please check in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

prisoner of waffles posted:

It's almost impossible for a controlled indoor fire to exhaust your oxygen though? People have had fireplaces for thousands of years

It's like telling someone not to eat four pizzas a day because they'll get metabolic problems and also attract the Noid

theflyingexecutive fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jan 24, 2022